(16)

"Jimin?" Yoongi said groggily, sitting up. He didn't know why his name was the first thing to slip off his tongue. Jimin was gone once again. Yoongi hoped he was just in the bathroom.

So, Yoongi allowed himself to fall back asleep. When he woke up again, Jimin was still gone. Yoongi peeled himself out of bed. Jimin's jacket, Yoongi's car keys, and Jimin's phone was gone.

The older sighed and grabbed his phone. The line rang and rang. He got no answer. Yoongi cursed and slugged to his room, forgetting there was no mattress on the bed. He winced.

Why does Jimin keep doing this? Yoongi asked himself, seeing that it was four in the morning.

×

Jungkook dragged himself to his door, hearing it frantically being knocked. He first thought it was Taehyung but he has a key.

He pulled it open to reveal his blonde-haired cousin. Jimin.

He eyes popped open.

"Jimin? It's three in the morning, what the hell- are you alright?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes. He needed his glasses.

"N-Nevermind, just come in." Jungkook grabbed the older's wrists and pulled him inside. He searched around for his rounded- lense glasses. After putting them on, he could see Jimin clearly. His eyes were teary. Jungkook is beginning to feel like he hasn't seen Jimin smiling in weeks.

"Will you please explain what's going on, Chim? I really don't like not knowing what's going on."

"I'm s-sorry, Kookie. I should have told you sooner. You of all people would have understood. I'm sorry." Jimin wipped his eyes. Jungkook moved over to the couch, having them both sit down.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's arm.

"I'm g-gay, Jungkook. I'm gay." Jimin stumbled out quickly.

"Finally," Jungkok chuckled and pulled the older into a tight hug.

"What?"

"It's okay, Chim. I've always known."

"O-Oh." Jimin felt at least a little relieved. But, that was just the start of what he was about to explain.

"Is that all?"

"N-No. Yun isn't my girlfriend. I'm just going to tell you all of this straight out," Jimin took a deep breath, "my parents forced me to be with her. When I came out to them. You were already living here with Tae and not even talking to the family that much. I didn't tell you because I was scared. She's horrible, Kook. She does...things to me. Like that day you came and got me from there-" Jimin began crying once again. He seemed to have an endless supply of tears.

Jungkook stroked his hair, hoping to comfort him, "I'm so sorry, Jiminie. God, I don't know what to say. This is horrible."

"It's okay, now, Kookie. For the most part. I live with Yoongi now. He was nice enough to alow a roommate." Jimin laughed weakly, "He got me to, ah I don't know, break up with her, if that's the right term to use. I've just been feeling guilty, I guess. That's why I keep going back. I don't wanna loose them, Kook."

"Hey, no, Jim. You won't loose them." Jungkook hushed Jimin, holding him close.

"But you haven't heard what they've been saying to me. Calling me a faggot, a disgrace."

Jungkook sighed, "I-I'm glad that you got away from that. Yoongi's a great guy, I'm glad you two met."

"Yeah, he really is." Jimin's slight smile turned to a frown.