(30)

Three Months Later...

"Bye, Yoongi." Jimin said and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. Yoongi said his goodbye, too, and then hurried out the door. He was on nighshift for the store again.

Jimin sighed once hearing the door shut. He never liked being home alone at night.

After half an hour of watching television, there was a knock on the door. He figured it was only Jungkook since he tends to get lonely, too, when Taehyung works nightshift with Yoongi.

He pulled it open to reveal Yun standing in a pretty revealing outfit and a wild look in her eyes.

"Be a good boy for me and allow me to do what I need to do." She said seductively and and dragged her finger along his jawline.

"No, get out." Jimin began to close the door. He couldn't physically push her out because she's a woman and they always believe the woman, even if she is lying.

"You know I still want you." She pushed the door back open.

"Yun, stop with this shit already." Jimin said more forcefully. And that's when she pulled out the whip.

"I just wanted to have a little fun. Now do what I say, baby boy, and nobody will get hurt." She smirked and slapped it across his cheek. He yelped and jumped away. Hun stepped inside the apartment and locked the door behind her. She dragged Jimin into the bedroom and pushed him down.

"Yun, stop." He began thrashing his legs as she pinned him down by the arms.

"I told you to keep quiet." She slapped him across the face again, just where she'd hit him a few minutes earlier.

He whimpered and felt himself growing weaker and wraker by the second. He knew he needed to fight back but she was so much stronger than he was.

She reached down and began to unbuckle his shorts. He bit his lip, "Yun, stop!" He shouted, feeling her yank them down.

"Shut up!" She shouted in reply, tightening her grip on his throat. He choked and began ghasping for air. She pulled his boxers down and immedietly lowered herself on him.

"Please stop-" Jimin croaked.

Another slap. A single tear rolled down Jimin's cheek which made the now bloody wound burn.

Once Yun finished, she grabbed her things anf left. Jimin just rolled to his side and began to cry. He couldnt believe he just went through that. Why couldn't he stop her?

He pulled his clothes back on and made his way into the kitchen to grab his phone.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Jimin? Hey, is everything okay?"

"Yun c-came back." Jimin sputtered out. "She, um,"

"Oh, God. I'll be right there Jim, hang in there." Jungkook said hurriedly and began to put his shoes on. Jimin hummed but his voice shook so much that he barely made a sound.

Jungkook ended the call and after a few minutes, Jimin heard a knock on the door. He answered it immediately. Jungkook stepped in and reaxhed out to look at Jimin's face.

"How did she-"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Jimin muttered, now feeling tired.

"Let me clean it up. I'll stay here with you all night, okay? I don't wanna leave you alone." Jungkook said and gently hugged his life-long friend.

"Do you want me to call Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"No," Jimin shook his head, "I don't want him to worry. I usually visit him around three a.m when I can't sleep. Do don't have to stay."

"I want to stay, though. I just want to make sure you're alright. And to make sure she doesn't come back."

Jimin nodded, "okay."

×

Jimin's hands shook as he walked up to the entrance of the small store. He sat Yoongi sitting at the register leaning on his hand and looking obviously bored. He saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting at one of the tables eating cups of ramen.

He walked in and over to the register. He soon realized that Yoongi was asleep. Jimin just chuckled and softly kissed his head, "Yoongie, wake up."

The older's eyes popped open.

"Oh, hey, sorry." Yoongi rubbed his face and stood up, "Oh my god- Jimin what happened!?" He spotted the wound on Jimin's cheekbone. The redness and swelling had gone down so now it was only a cut on his cheek bone just under his eye.

"Oh, um," Jimin began to shake. How was he going to tell Yoongi about this? It sounds so easy to just tell him But Jimin just couldn't.

"Yun... Came back." He swallowed hard, looking down.

"And she...?"

"Raped me. Again." Jimin bit out, clenching his fists.

Yoongi's eyes began to fume with anger. Not with Jimin, whom he just wanted to hug and make better, but with that whore who hurt his baby.

"That's it, I'm calling the cops." Yoongi said and turned for his phone.

"No- You can't, Yoongi. She'll lie and say that I did it to her- and my parents will defend her. They always believe the woman, never the man."

"That's the sad truth of it all, isn't it?" Yoongi sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "Come here." He opened his arms.

Jimin lowered his head and walked into Yoongi's welcoming embrace. He kissed the side of the younger's head, feeling his chest hurt for him.

"I'm so sorry," Yoongi muttered.

"It's okay, Yoongi." Jimin replied, feeling his throat tighten. He just gripped Yoongi harder, feeling better already.

- -

A/N: Y'all hate me I know :')