(42)

A/N: You guys wanted a Yoonmin wedding... But I feel like that's too sappy. I dunno, I'll include some cute ass shit to make up for not updating this EVER.

>

"Ah, Yoongi-ah," Jimin said, grabbing Yoongi's shirt as he passed by him in the hallway. Yoongi halted, a slightly startled look on his face.

"Happy birthday." Jimin smiled and kissed his lips. Yoongi giggled and kissed him back. Yoongi felt old. Really old.

"Mm, thank you." Yoongi smiled and placed his hand on Jimin's waist, moving them closer. Jimin smirked and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"So, when do I get to recieve my birthday gift, hm?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, speaking suggestivly. Jimin knew what he was hinting at and was so glad that Kaori would be going off to a friend's house later tonight.

"Later~" Jimin chuckled and disconnected himself from Yoongi, "I need to finish the laundry, now. Go watch TV with Kaori or something, hun. Unless you wanna help which you never do." Others would think that Jimin was being serious- a rude tone in his voice. But, Yoongi knew otherwise.

"Okay, fine mom."

"Don't 'mom' me." Jimin rolled his eyes sarcastically, grabbing a pair of pants to fold.

"But you're the one who calls me daddy~" Yoongi teased.

"I do not! And there is a child in our house. Shut up." Jimin hit Yoongi's butt and turned him away from the laundry room, "Now, go away."

Yoongi pouted, looking back over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby. You know I'm not serious." Jimin said apologetically, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Yoongi rolled his eyes, face turning a little red. He walked into the living room and flopped himself on the couch next to Kaori.

"Hey, RiRi."

"Hey, why the sad face?" She wondered, watching as Yoongi dramatically flailed himself over more than half the couch. As much as the twelve-year-old wanted to laugh, she held herself back.

"Your dad is being mean to me." He grumbled.

"How so?"

"He- Nevermind. Not for your innocent ears." Yoongi shook his head.

"Gross. Thanks for the mental image." Kaori deadpanned, not showing any facial expreasion.

"Sorry, kid. But, I know you. You're twelve. You're not as innocent-minded as you look." Yoongi sat up and squinted his eyes.

"Ah... True."

They both laughed.

"When do you wanna open your birthday presents?" Kaori asked and hugged Yoongi around his neck from behind. Her tiny frame- much like Jimin's, allowed her to hook herself in random places on both Yoongi and Jimin.

"Whenever. Probably when your dad is done with the laundry. Do you know what he got me?" Yoongi whined, "I wanna know but he won't tell me."

"I do know. And, let me tell you that it's a two-parter. He and I are both in on it." Kaori teased. She may be only twelve but she's got the intelligence of a thirty-year-old.

"Can you tell me a tiny bit~?"

"This may or may not be your favorite birthday/day ever."

"..."

"I'm not saying any more."

"I-" Yoongi cut himself and turned his head towards where Jimin was standing, "Babe! Hurry up. Your daughter is making me anxious."

"Hey, you're the one that asked." Kaori giggled.

"I guess you can have one, now. The second has to wait until later." Jimin said, obviously trying to suppress a big smile. Kaori happily jumped up and grabbed an envelope from her backpack.

She sat down next to him and Jimin sat in front of him, his hand placed on his lower thigh. Yoongi took the envelope and felt it. It was heavy.

Slowly, he opened it, noticing the bright smiles on the other's faces.

He pulled the papers out and began to read them.

"... Adoption papers?" Yoongi said in confusion, looking up at Jimin and Kaori.

"Read the name." Kaori said, pointing to the name of the Adopt-ee.

Yoongi felt his eyes begin to well with tears as he read the name.

"Y-You want me to adopt you?" Yoongi said in disbelief, his voice wavering.

Kaori nodded and latched herself onto Yoongi, hugging him tight. Yoongi cried softly into his hands. He'd always thought of this, but didn't know if it would ever happen.

"Aw, sweetheart, don't cry." Jimin said, smiling softly and petting Yoongi's hair. Kaori had proposed the idea a few months ago. Yoongi and Kaori had always been close- Jimin had been able to see since Kaori was barely a few months old. There was no way that Jimin would refuse to that. Plus, it went right along with his plan.

"Thank you, RiRi." Yoongi said and sniffled.

"Happy birthday, dad." She said in a voice that was almost a whisper. Hearing that made him cry even more. He's gonna be a dad.

He's always been Kaori's other parent figure, but now it would be official.