(5)

"Oh- H-Hi." Yoongi stumbled over his words. Jimin just smiled and giggled.

"Hi. Again, I'm sorry if I scared you too bad." Jimin apologized again and kneeled down to help Yoongi pick up the things he had dropped.

"It's alright. But, why are you here so late? It's three in the morning." Yoongi questioned, beginning to stock the shelves once again. Yoongi noticed Jimin's puffy eyes but decided he wasn't going to say anything.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided I'd stop by." Jimin's excuse was an evident lie but Yoongi went along with it.

"How'd you even know I'd be here?"

"Jungkook. Cousin. We grew up together in Busan. He just moved here way before I did." Jimin explained and his voice became softer. After the initial shock of seeing Yoongi in person for the first time, Jimin calmed down. His heart stopped racing. Something about Yoongi made Jimin feel calm. It's just what kind of feel Yoongi radiates.

"Oh, cool." Yoongi forced a laugh. He was feeling incredibly awkward. He didn't know what to say or do.

"Actually, can I get one of those? I haven't eaten dinner yet." Jimin pointed to the shelf behind Yoongi.

"Yeah, of course." Yoongi grabbed a cup them went behind the counter. He filled it with steaming water, stirred it around and then handed it back to Jimin who was now sitting at the counter.

"Thanks." Jimin pulled out some cash and handed it to Yoongi. But, Yoongi shook his head.

"It's on me."

"Oh, really? Thank you." Jimin smiled and began eating, "So, Mingus Yoongles, tell me a bit about yourself. I'm not ashamed to say I stalked your profile. I found out nothing. Well, except that my cousin and his boyfriend argue a shit ton in your comment sections."

"You haven't seen the half of it," Yoongi laughed, pulling up a stool for himself, sitting across from Jimin.

"Well," Yoongi began, "I was born in Daegu. My mom and I used to own a restaurant there. I moved here a year ago. I work here, obviously. I like cats. I don't really know what else to say." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"What happened to the restaurant?" Jimin wondered in between bites.

"Oh, she still runs it. We just... Got into a bit of a fight a while back. That's what sparked my moving here."

"Oh," Jimin frowned slightly, "do you have any siblings? What about your dad?"

"When my parents split, my mom got me and my dad got my brother. Baekhyeon's got- ALS," Yoongi bit his cheek, "and some other weird neurological disease I don't care to try to explain."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi."

"It's alright. What about you?"

"Only child. Grew up on a farm with Kookie so we had a lot of animals. My dad is never around but they're still together. He's an international pilot."

"That's cool. What was it like growing up on a farm? I grew up in the middle of a city." Yoongi propped himself up on one arm.

"It was a lot of fun. Tiring sometimes, but fun. My parents did a lot of the gardening work. When Kook and I were young, we had to feed the animals, clean pens, you know, things like that."

"Sounds fun. I never did anything growing up. I wasn't allowed to. Mom wanted me to work the restaurant twenty-four seven. Dad wanted me to get a good education. But look where it got me." Yoongi laughed.

"Hey, you live in the centre of Seoul, be happy. You've got it better than a lot of people."

"You do, too!"

"I know that." Jimin chuckled and finished off his cup of noodles. Jimin looked down at his phone and his face paled. He sighed and turned it off.

"I've got to go, but it was nice seeing you." Jimin forced a smile and stood up, throwing away his trash, "I'll come by again sometime. Thanks for the noodles."

"Anytime. It was nice seeing you, too. Bye." He waved and Jimin waved back. He turned and hurried off down the dark street, pulling his hood up.

--

Mingus_Yoongles: I'm b o r e d someone come buy something I need money :/

--

Muscle_Bunny: haha tough luck. you said you'd be fine alone :P

TaeFairy: Kookie you said you were going to bed hours ago :'(((

Muscle_Bunny: I'm sorry, baby. Want me to come over? Can't sleep?

TaeFairy: thank you, love you

Mingus_Yoongles: I'm sick.

Muscle_Bunny: Shut up, Yoongles. You've never been in a relationship but I can assure that you'll be hella sappy with them, hehe

Mingus_Yoongles: mm I don't know. There's nobody out there for me currently. I'm okay sitting here watching you two. It's highly entertaining

Muscle_Bunny: @ TaeFairy I'm here, bun. Open up. It's cold.

Mingus_Yoongles has disabled commenting for this post...