(7)

"Yoongs." Yoongi felt a hand on his shoulder and his head shot up. He had a straw hanging half out of his mouth. Jungkook was standing next to him, obviously trying not to laugh. Jungkook reached out and grabbed the straw, throwing it away. 

"Time to go home, I won't tell Jin you fell asleep, don't worry." Jungkook said, patting the older's back. Yoongi hummed and slid off the stool. He walked over to the sink and splashed his face with cold water a few times to wake himself up. 

"How's Tae doing?" Yoongi wondered. Taehyung had gotten sick a few days back. It was pretty bad, too. Stomach flu most likely. It was going around. 

"I checked on him before I left, he was sleeping but he sounded better. His breaths weren't as labored as before. Still burning hot, though." Jungkook said, frowning. 

"Aw, dang. I hope he gets well soon."

"I do, too. Fuck, I hate seeing him sick. I wish it was me." Jungkook sighed and looked in the mirror, positioning his name badge, "Go home, Yoongs. You're falling asleep just standing there." 

Yoongi hummed and waved goodbye, slowly walking to his car. He slumped in and started the engine. His windshield had frosted over during the night. Yoongi drove home quickly (abiding by the law, of course) and threw himself into his bed, still clothed. 

x

Yoongi woke up around one o'clock in the afternoon. His head was pounding. He peeled himself out of bed and changed into something more comfortable than his work uniform- of which was made up by a hunter green collared shirt and black pants. But, they weren't exactly required to wear only that. Yoongi just liked to since he didn't have much else to wear.

The young boy trudged into his kitchen. He usually doesn't sleep this late- compared to his normal days. Sleep has never been a friend of Yoongi's.

Mingus_Yoongles: Everything okay?

Yoongi decided to text the boy, just to check in on him. After learning what he did last night, Yoongi seemed to grow a larger sense of protectiveness over Jimin. Maybe Yoongi didn't know him very well but he felt bad. Nobody should have to be stuck somewhere like that. 

If Yoongi was being honest, he knew Jimin was gay. Just by seeing his picture. And then meeting him in person. Jimin isn't an "obvious" gay, but it's still something you can sense. 

mochimchim: yeah... hiding in the bathroom is a normal thing, right? XD

Mingus_Yoongles: Not really... :/

mochimchim: She was already awake before I got back, rip me. So, I've been hiding in the bathroom. 

Mingus_Yoongles: Damn, well... What are you going to tell her? 

mochimchim: She's going to beat the shit out of me if I tell her the truth, Yoongi. I can't do that again. It fucking hurts.

Mingus_Yoongles: Send me the address. 

mochimchim: Why?

Mingus_Yoongles: I'm coming to save the damsel in distress

mochimchim: haha very funny, Yoongi. 

Mingus_Yoongles: Seriously, though. Do you want me to come? Have you slept? Ooh I can pretend to break in and you fight me off and then bam you're a super hero. 

mochimchim: -_- ...

Mingus_Yoongles: Sorry, I shouldn't be joking around. 

mochimchim: and no, i haven't slep yet :( kill me :)

Yoongi sighed. 

Mingus_Yoongles: Seriously, send me your address. You can crash at my place. I don't want you getting hurt again. 

mochimchim: arirang apartment building 8, you know where that is, yeah? first floor, room 12. she's knocking at the door fuck my life

Mingus_Yoongles: it's down the street, i'll be there in a few minutes. hang tight

mochimchim: thank you, yoongi. i really appreciate it

Mingus_Yoongles: no problem, jim.

Yoongi hurriedly laced up his shoes, ignoring the fact that he was in a loose white shirt and grey sweatpants. Yoongi grabbed a beanie and slipped it on his head, covering his ears. He grabbed his keys and jogged down the stairs. The elevators had all "broke" the other day. The building's management is just too lazy to do anything about it. 

The white-haired boy quickly searched for number twelve. It took him a minute but he found it and knocked a few times. He waited patiently, cringing at the sound of a woman's voice yelling. Yoongi knocked again, this time louder. The shouting stopped.

The door was pulled open by a girl wearing a pissed expression, "What?" She asked.

"Um, is Jimin here?"

"Why do you care?" 

"Answer my question, thanks." Yoongi said, face practically expressionless.

"Yeah, he's here."

"Can I see him?" Yoongi asked in a sarcastic tone, feeling a little irritated. She looks just as Jimin described her, 'a bitch-ass donkey-faced whore.' 

She rolled her eyes, "Come here, bitch. Someone wants to see you." 

Jimin appeared around the corner. He had his sleeves of his red sweater pulled tight in his fists. His hair was messy, eyes puffy and droopy. He looked like a mess, yet to Yoongi, he just looked so small, broken almost. Yoongi gave him his gummy smile and watched as Jimin slowly walked forward. 

"Ready?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded, keeping his head down. 

"He's not leaving." The girl deadpanned. 

"Mm, that's not for you to decide, hun." Yoongi reached out and grabbed Jimin's wrist, pulling him through the doorway. She huffed and shut the door. Jimin instantly turned and hugged the other boy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He mumbled. 

"You don't have to thank me so much, Jimin. I've begun to think that's the only thing you can say." Yoongi laughed weakly and pulled Jimin towards the car. He managed to get Jimin, half asleep, up to his apartment. Jimin crashed on the couch. And Yoongi, not knowing what else to do, left a note, locked the door, and went grocery shopping. 

--

A/N: Holy crap, guys. Thank you so much for 1k followers. I love you all- I know I say that a lot but I really do mean it.