three

what are feelings?

tom's point of view

i woke up with my head hurting and stomach growling. i got up and went to the kitchen only to find my sorta attractive assistant making breakfast.

"morning." she said as she handed me a plate full of apples, watermelon, grapes and eggs.

"did i drink last night?" my memories of last night was blurry. i remember very little which isn't enough to calm me.

"can't remember huh? after our little fight in the car you asked me to drop you off at some bar. you came home barely being able to stand yourself and with a girl helping you. she left so then i had to deal with you." i turned around and went to my room embarrassed. who knows what i said! what i did!

i walked back out to the kitchen and sat down on a chair. i cleared my throat.

"did i say or do anything embarrassing?" noe laughed and nodded.

"oh yes. can't believe you still have fans after you are a total jerk and dork." she said as she laughed a little.

great. just great. she saw my collection of twilight merchandise and my movie collection of twilight.

"what did i do exactly? and say?"

"a lot. but i'll tell you my favorite." she stopped a little and sat down across from me. she was preparing to laugh her ass off again i'm guessing.

"you got up and walked into your room. no not even walked. crawled into your room." she started bursting out in laughter. i rolled my eyes.

"and?" i ask.

"you came back out with a shirt and a hat that had,, 'Team Edward' on them. the shirt also had his face. then you brought out the movies. that's where i fear your true self came out." she stopped, took a sip from her orange juice.

"you were saying a whole bunch of twilight related things."

"like?"

" 'i'm glad bella chose edward. who needs a freaking werewolf when you have a pretty darn hot vampire? plus their baby is so beautiful it just sucks she ends up being marked by jacob!' which tom i disagree with. jacob is just as good as edward. better even." she stood up and poured more orange juice in her cup.

"but that's all i'm telling you. i'm going out with ali. my phone will be on if you need anything." i nodded and she left. i went to the window and saw her get in in MY car.

i went back to my food and finished it. i wanted to get starbucks but i had no car and there is no way i will walk.

time to annoy my assistant.

i dialed her number. she picked up within the first two rings.

"what." she said.

"i want starbucks but i wanna get it myself."

"walk or wait in busy."

"you have a job and it isn't to tell me what to do. either get back here or i'm firing you."

noe's point of view