six

the trip

noe's pov

(a/n: noe's contact name for taylor is jake bc she loves twilight and he hates it.)

"i can't believe i fell for this 'business trip' shit." i groaned as tom told me the truth.

"you were getting distracted by your boyfriend. you weren't doing your job right." said tom as he smirked and set his suitcase down.

"how long are we staying in costa rica?"

"three days." i nodded and took out my swimsuit. tom stared at me as i pulled out the tom and bottom.

"what?" i asked.

"you're going swimming?"

"i'm in costa rica. who doesn't go swimming when they're in costa rica." i went in the bathroom and changed. as i came out tom stopped what he was doing and stared at me. looking up and down.

"if you keep staring i'm going to think you are in love with me." i told him which caused him to stop staring.

"you coming?" i asked before leaving the hotel room completely. he shook his head. i shrugged and went to the pool.

there i saw very attractive males and some girls. i first went into the hot tub to relax a bit because tom is stressful.

"oh my god noe why are you so boring and basic?" i opened my eyes and saw non other than tom holland without a shirt on.

"what?"

"come into the pool. where all the fun happens."

"not yet."

"no now or i'm splashing water on you." i groaned and got out of the hot tub. as i walked past tom, he decided to push me into the water when i wasn't ready.

"i despise you tom."

****

jake ♥️
hey,, how's the trip?

noe
eh boring. let's see each other when i get back.

jake ♥️
im down. alright i'll let you get some work done since it is a business trip. see you soon! 💕

"stop texting your boyfriend and let's get dinner."

"i'm good here."

"my treat." i rolled my eyes and stood up.

"fine. but i'll be getting the most expensive meal with the most expensive wine."

"i'm rich darling. it doesn't bother me." i scoffed and left the hotel room. i got into a car tom had bought.

"so you know how i went to south korea for a little." i nodded as i scrolled through instagram.

"well girls over there call males who are older than them oppa,, if they are close." i nodded.

"where are you going with this."