thirteen

vancouver

noe's point of view

(a/n; i'm going to try to update more. although ima be real busy with theatre & basketball & homework & working,, i'll try my best.)

i quickly went to pull tom away from lexi. he soon saw who pulled him away and immediately made a 'oh shit what did i just do' face. i stood there and glared at lexi. she glared at me back.

"what the hell!" i yelled startling both.

"noe listen. you don't know what actually happened." tom got closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. i removed his hand and moved away from him.

"i know. i know what happened. the only thing i'm really mad about is that you didn't push away tom! i know she kissed you first but you kissed her back!"

lexi smirked and went closer to tom. tom moved away from her and went closer to me.

"noe i'm sorry." i scoffed and put my hand on my head. as if he was giving me a headache.

"looks like she doesn't want you baby." lexi said getting closer to him and putting her hand on his chest.

"you're right lexi. i don't want him. he's all yours." as i said that tom looked surprised and upset.

"what noe? no. don't end us just for this one situation."

"it's not just because of this one situation. it's all the situations that have happened coming to this day. don't get me wrong. i love you and have since you opened the door the very first day. but i've had enough." i left the kitchen and went to my room. i slammed the door. i sat in my bed and cried quietly.

"no leave lexi. i don't want you. i want noe and now i don't think i'll get her back because of you. so leave my damn apartment or i will get a retraining order on you." i heard tom yell.

"but baby! we are meant to be!" she yelled back. i heard tom groan and open the door.

"leave." he said quieter but still loud enough to be heard.

"i'll be back sweetie." he slammed the door and i heard him hit the table with his hand.

jared padalecki
hey noe! it's jared. i'm texting you to let you know that we will actually go to vancouver in either 3 or 4 days. our director got the dates wrong. either jensen or i will pick you up to go to the airport. your plane ticket has been bought. you sit next to me.😊 just bring anything you need. we will be staying there for about 3 - 4 weeks. earlier if we finish soon or even later if we finish late.

i replied back with an okay.

tom knocked on my door.

"hey noe. can we talk?"  i didn't reply.

"noe?"

****

i got my bowl of cereal ready. tomorrow i leave for vancouver. i was excited.

"noe will you speak to me now?" i looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"what." i said. after giving him the silent treatment for two days he looked happy when i responded.

"can we work things out? i don't want to lose you."

"when i get back in a month." i left the kitchen without waiting for him to respond. i closed my door and went back to sleep.

"what do you mean when you get back? where are you going?" i dozed off before i could respond.

it was only 8:56 am. i woke up too early. i ate. then went back to sleep.