nine

he's sorry?

noe's point of view

i walked out of my room to get a nice cold cup of water. as i was going back to room after grabbing the water, tom's little girlfriend came out of his room.

i smiled at her and she pulled my arm back, turning me to face her.

"you are tom's assistant. right?" she asked me.

"yes."

"are you sure you're not anything else?"

"who may you be?"

"his girlfriend."

already? after one night? wow.

"i meant what's your name. not who you are to him."

"oh right. i'm sabrina." she paused but soon continued.

"you know, if you are his assistant.. why do you live with him?"

"it's none of your business." i shoved past her and went to my room. i went to my desk to see if tom had anything planned for today.

meeting with new movie directors @ 2:30 pm

take his boss out to lunch

start shooting first 5 minutes of movie

i left my room and knocked on toms.

"you have to take your boss out for lunch and after go to a meeting with the new movie directors at 2:30 today. don't be late. be ready by 10:30. i'm driving you." i said. i went back to the kitchen and made breakfast for tom and i. not sabrina.

"tom, breakfast is ready." i yelled. i put his plate on the table and checked the time.

9:30 am.

"looks good. where is sabrina's plate?" i looked at sabrina and she glared.

"sorry, i only work for you tom. my worries aren't towards her. my worries are only towards my boss." i gave her what seemed like a friendly smile but to me it was a 'back the fvck up hoe. you're on my territory' smile.

"sabrina i think you should leave. busy day today. right noe."

i nodded and finished my food quickly. sabrina grabbed her things and slammed the door shut when she left.

"are you two dating?"

"do you really think i'd date such a hoe?"

"well yeah."

"oh. well i'm not. it was just a one night thing. hopefully she doesn't come back." i nodded and started washing the dishes. tom went back to his room and came out by 10:00.

i finished cleaning the apartment at 10:16. i had a little bit of time to get ready so i decided to not wear any makeup and just put my hair up. i put on a nice shirt and leggings.

10:31 am.

"tom!" i yelled when i saw that he wasn't in the living room. he came out of his room with an angry look on his face.