twelve

the new job

noe's point of view

(a/n: before y'all read. lemme quickly apologize. i haven't updated in a month so y'all probably forgot that this story exists. i'm going to try my best to update more often. also sorry for any mistakes.)

After a while of looking I found a job I wanted. There was an opening on the show of Supernatural. I don't know what it is but it sounds interesting and pays well.

i got the number off from the paper and called them.

"hello?" a man answered.

"hello. i'm noe. i'm looking to fill in the job as a makeup artist."

"come to supernatural headquarters tomorrow around noon." he hung up. i smiled wide and put my phone in my pocket.

****
"tom i have an interview tomorrow for a job!" i said as i walked in. tom looked at me and glared.

"noe." he sounded serious. i sat across from him.

"what?"

"do you plan on leaving me?" he asked.

"no. why do you ask?"

"your computer. there was a tab open to a website for flights going to new york. next month." i smiled.

"my family live there now and i wanted to go visit them. is that a problem?" i asked him. he shook his head.

"you'll be going without me?"

"well yeah. i wanted to spend quality time with them." he nodded and stood up.

"what job?" he asked. i got all excited and jumped up.

"a makeup artist for the supernatural cast!"

"tell jared and jensen i said hi." he said. i looked at him confused.

"who are they?"

"the main characters of the show. my friends." he walked into the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal.

"i've never seen the show. i might now though." he stopped chewing and looked at me in disbelief.

"how can you not know who they are? their show is so popular. it's the longest running show in america."

"i have my own life so i don't have time for shows." he rolled his eyes and left the kitchen.

****

it was 10:27 pm when i was scrolling through instagram and saw tom with another chick at a club. he had a beer bottle in his hand and the girl had her tongue on his cheek. i slammed my laptop shut and went to toms room to see if he was in there.

he was.

but.

he wasn't alone.

"tom. whats going on?" i asked.

he turned around and smirked.