fifteen

second.. actually maybe hundredth chance

noes point of view

"call tom as soon as you land noe." jared told me as he dropped me off at the airport.

our month shooting just ended. jensen and jared are staying a little longer to enjoy some family time.

i don't have a family here in canada so i'm going back home.

"i will." i said. jensen came and hugged me.

"see you next month." he said. his wife came and hugged me too.

****

"tom where are you?" i asked as he picked up his phone.

"turn around. you're going to the west wing. i parked my car in the east wing." i turned around and saw tom there smiling wide. i couldn't help but smile back.

"how was the trip?" he asked me.

"good. fun." i told him.

he stopped walking and stared at me.

"noe." i hummed in response.

"will you at least give me a hug? i haven't seen you in a month. i missed you." he said. my heart stopped. i stared at him. he took matters into his own hands. he pulled me into his arms. i hugged him back.

****

i looked around the apartment. something was different.

"did you do something?" i asked tom. he shook his head but then smirked.

"i cleaned throughly AND made something to eat!"

"i mean like the vibes this apartment is giving me arent the vibes i had when i left."

"oh now you get vibes?"

"i've always gotten vibes, i just never mention it."

****

"you made this pizza?" i asked him.

he nodded while smiling.

"you didn't just go to a store, buy frozen pizza and then put it in the oven?" he stopped smiling.

"that's exactly what i did." he said. i rolled my eyes.

"so then you didn't make the pizza tom! god you're an actual 6 year old." i said.

"can't be as bad as jensen though." he said. i nodded in agreement.

****

i woke up to the smell of pancakes. i walked out and saw a women in the kitchen making food.

i rolled my eyes.

"guess he didn't change his habits." i sighed and went to get a drink of water.

"who are you?" she asked. i looked at her. she has all her clothes on and her hair and makeup done. i on the other hand looked like a troll.