seven

change

noe's point of view

"taylor." i said a little loud to get his attention. once he saw me he came fast walking towards me.

"noe! finally youre back. sit sit. i'll get you coffee." i grabbed his arm before he could take another step.

"no i'm fine. i need to talk to you." he sat down with a confused look on his face.

"what is it? is it serious?" he asked worried.

i didn't want to sugar coat things so i got straight to the point.

"let's break up."

taylor stood up and sighed.

"did i do something? we can fix things." i stood up and looked him right in his eyes.

"let's break up." i repeated and walked out of the cafe.

i heard the door open and soon felt someone grab onto my wrist. i turned around and saw taylor with tears.

"at least tell me why." he said.

i sighed and looked at him. i was debating on telling him that i cheated or just don't like him as much as i thought i did.

"i kissed another man." i ripped my wrist out of his grip and started walking. i heard footsteps approach me. i stopped and turned around.

"you cheated?" he said and scoffed.

"i can't believe this." he added.

"i was drunk." i told him. with that i continued walking. i stopped to see if he was following me. he wasn't.

****

"you broke up with taylor?" tom asked as i arrive to the apartment.

i nodded. i went into my room and laid on my bed. i got a text from ali whom i haven't talked to in a while.

ali
aye noe. let's hang out tomorrow? i have a lot to tell you.

noe
4? at the park closest to my apartment. i also have a lot to tell you.

i turned off my phone and charged it. i went to the living room to see if tom needed anything.

"tom do you need anything? or are you set for now?"

tom was sitting on the couch watching amazing spider-man. tom turned to look at me and smiled.

"starbucks. oh and pizza. my credit card is on the counter." i nodded and got into his car.

****

"two large strawberry refreshers."

****

"one large pepperoni pizza."

****

"watch this movie with me. it's in korean but it's so good." i looked at the tv screen and saw 'train to busan'. tom looked at me and down at the couch. he patted the area next to him. as i sat down, i sighed heavily.