ten

odd

noe's point of view

the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose when i woke up. my head hurt. i sat up and noticed my door room was opened slightly.

maybe tom was checking up on me?

i got up and went to the kitchen. only to find tom in there cooking food. he was humming some tune.

"tom." i said trying to snap him out of this humming session.

"breakfast is almost ready." he said as he flashed me a smile.

"why are you making breakfast though? it's literally my job to take care of you." i said. he smirked and turned fully around so his whole front is facing me.

"i decided i should be a little nicer to you. im starting off by saving you the trouble, and making you breakfast." he said. he smiled and turned back around. i smiled and decided to go get ready for the day.

****

"foods ready noe!" tom yelled. i had finished getting my hair done and putting some clothes on. makeup not yet started.

i sat at the table and sighed heavily. tom looked at me and gasped.

"no makeup.. uh today?"

again. with this.

"i didn't get to it."

"yet?"

"yet." i took a bite out of the french toast that tom made.

it didn't smell like french toast.

it didn't taste like french toast.

it barely looked like french toast.

tom watched as i just stared at the food.

"does it not suit your taste?" he asked. i looked at him and immediately took another bite.

"no no it's fine." i forced the food to go down my throat.

the things i force myself to eat just for this man. who doesn't even deserve my love.

like.

what's wrong with me? seriously.

****

"noe!" tom yelled from his room. i quickly walked over to him.

"hm?" i answered.

"do you want to go to the santa monica pier with me?"

i've never been there.

"why?" i asked suspiciously.

"i want to spend some quality time with you." i crossed my arms.

"do none of your little girlfriends want to go with you so you're using me as a backup?" i asked him. his eyes opened wide making me think i was right.