sixteen

restart

noes point of view

"tom!" i yelled. he walked out of his room. he had a suit and tie on. his hair was slicked back.

"finally let's go."

"whoever made my appointment with my manager this early are really going to get their ass whopped."

"have fun trying to find chloe." i got into the drivers seat and waited for tom to get in the passengers.

****

"it's like you've never been to any of my meetings." tom said annoyed as he rolled his eyes.

"i'm sorry it was just so funny. how he yelled." i stopped talking because the laughter was getting to me.

"it's not funny noe. he always yells at me."

"i know but this time it was funnier than ever." i said as i continued to laugh. he continued to roll his eyes. 

i drove tom to a restaurant so he could eat since he didn't eat before his meeting. 

¨get out.¨ i said. tom looked at me in disbelief.  

¨aren't you coming too?" he asked.

¨no i already ate. i need to run some errands so ill come pick you up in 30.¨ i said as tom was getting out of the car. 

i started driving away and noticed tom staring at me. i stopped the car and rolled my window down. 

¨what?"go inside.¨ i yelled. he smiled.

¨love youu!!¨ he yelled back. i rolled my eyes and said it back. he then happily walked into the restaurant. 

****

¨did you eat well?¨ i asked as tom got into the car. he nodded. 

¨is there anything else planned for me today?¨ tom asked me.

¨yeah you have another meeting with photographers for you photo shoot tomorrow.¨ 

¨whens this meeting?¨ 

i checked my phone. 

¨in about three hours.¨ i said. he nodded and groaned. 

when we arrived to the apartment i got a call from my boss, the director of supernatural. 

¨hello?¨ i said. 

¨jensen! stop running like a 7 year old! jared stop him!¨ i heard him yell.

¨im trying my best sir.¨ i heard jared say. 

i miss seeing jared and jensen. they made me really happy and made me forget about tom when he hurt me.

¨noe is this you?¨ asked my boss. 

¨yes.¨ 

¨good i thought i dialed the wrong number. anyways. i need you to come to the supernatural head quarters. we have a shoot and i forgot about it until the photographers showed up today.¨ i panicked.