10

Time skip 3 month later

..............

"Grandma, I  came to visit you again today, Im upset that I was at work at the agency instead of with you, I'll visit again for sure..I promise"
Y/n speaks softly as she looks at the abandoned farm and only a few animals remained.

She sets a bouquet of flowers down and looks at the rubble that was once the house she lived in.

She hears a squeal and she turns to look at the pig beside her. She smiles softly and feeds the pig a bit of corn she had brought along in her journey here again.

"Ms.piggy, calm down. You know granny hates that tone of your voice now come on, let's finish feeding your brothers and sisters. "

Y/n looks at the ashes that was once her house and she sighs turning away.

..................................

"It's nice to see you finally out hyung" yoongi says in his usual voice after waking up from his afternoon nap.

"I only came out for some sunlight" Jin states as he goes into the kitchen for a glass of water.

He gets a glass and fills it with water taking a sip from it.

"Have you texted y/n lately? You know after the news?" Yoongi says sitting up and grabbing the notebook he had laying around to finish lyrics he was writing for the next album.

"No? I just heard or rather saw she became a new model and voice actor that's breaking the industry."Jin looks over at yoongi giving him a stare.

"There was a fire at the farm at her grandmother's house and she was at work that day, so they think that the fire started after y/n left for work. Her grandmother was sleeping when it happened" yoongi looks up at Jin who chokes on his water.

"When did this happen ?"Jin suddenly yells out making the black haired man on the other side of the room jump after being startled.

"About 2 weeks ago. Y/n just moved into the dorm of her agency and decided to let her pig stay with her until it's older."

"Alright."

"Anytime"
................

Private chat

Sent on June of 2018

Red queen: Jin, the guys told me what happened while you were working.

No one should have to go through that.

She loves you and your family Jin, don't blame yourself.

Jin my grandmother says shell pray for her journey to heaven tonight.

I will too just for reassurance.

Please text me back.

I want to see your face again.

Jin my grandma passed last week I wish you would at least text back..

Im always here if you need me...

Last sent on June 2

Old man Jin: Im sorry for wallowing in my own pain to notice yours, Im sorry I wasn't there for you y/n. Im sorry for your loss and Im here whenever you need me as well never forget that okay?

I have to work now , text me later and we can try to meet up later.

.............

Y/n

I sat on a chair while ms.piggy rested in her big  basket. She quietly ate on an apple as I modeled for a few billboards for this company.

I smiled while my fake freckles rested on my cheeks and nose.

"That's it, your doing good sweetie, show them you can take the girl out of the country but not the country out of the girl."

The photographer said excitedly as he did weird and random poses while y/n changed her pose every other minute.

She gives the camera a fierce look and she does a hair flip that makes the photographer stop in awe.

"We have our face"

..........

Old man Jin: where are you?

Red queen: Im here just on the well lit area of the park.

Old man Jin: You mean on the left of the park right?

Red queen: yes, Im sitting down by myself and Im wearing a black and red hat.

Old man Jin: alright I see you.

........

Jin does a light jog over to y/n who he sees on the swing set looking up at the moon.

He makes a sound to let y/n know that he's there and she turns her head slightly.

"You've finally let me see your face after so long" y/n says softly while the wind carries her voice into the air.

Jin chuckles dryly."yeah I've been hiding for awhile now."

Y/n looks down at Jin as she rocks her feet back and forth on the ground beneath her full of pebbles.

"I..I've hardly known you and I've missed you like I've known you for a lifetime, I've only got to know you through Snapchat."

Jin kneels down to y/n his broad shoulders made him look like a hero in the dim light the park and street lights gave.

"You can get to know me, and also cry to me when you need too, I see the pain in your eyes. You're bottling up your emotions from the loss you just had. Im sorry I wasnt there for you Jin adjusts his turtle neck and his hat as he spoke to y/n.

"Im sure you wouldn't like to know about how Im doing since that accident at the farm right?"
Y/n speaks and Jin grabs her hands leading her to the bench a few feet away from them.

"Tell me everything and how you've been feeling , let all of your emotions out, Im sure I wouldn't mind at all"

..........

Chapter end