15

[This book will go until 21.]

"Look me in my eyes and try to feel my pain, do you know how it feels to be left in the rain?"
I mumble to myself while sitting in Jin's room.

I've been out of the hospital for a few days now and honestly his room feels like home.

The way its neatly cleaned, the way its atmosphere is. It's so comfortable in here its hard to explain.

Like how can someones room be this comfortable? Is it magic? Is this what we call sorcery?

I pick up my phone texting jin. The others exited the group chat saying it was killing them to literally see 100's of messages from the others.

I take a photo sharing it to my story.

[Sorry, i changed the model and stuff!]

Not even a minute after posting it i get the quick pitter-patter of heavy footsteps.

Jin slams the door open to his room. He eyes my face suspiciously and he looks at the phone in his hand before running up to me. He gives me an unexpected hug as i smile at such cuteness from him.

"For a grown man you sure act like a child"  I guess it struck a nerve because next thing i know im laying under jin.

I felt a whirlwind of feelings suddenly come into my mind. He leans close to my ear whispering.

"Im not a child, i am a grown man, and that photo you posted a few minutes ago is too cute and you're beautiful that it puts me, worldwide handsome to shame"

I stiffle my laughter when he begins to tickle me, it caused him to tickle me more. He wouldn't so into i would laugh which i surely did.

"Ahaha! Jin! Please stop it!" I try to push him off of me when suddenly jin feel ontop of me making me stop laughing feeling more weight fall onto my body.

I saw a piercing brown pair of eyes and i whine flailing my arms. Jungkook was above me with three other bodies.

Jimin was ontop of taehyung who was ontop of hoseok who was ontop of jungkook who was on Seokjin, who of course was on me.

"You guys weigh a freaking ton!! Get off!" I yell frowning, i mean i wasnt lying. All of them together were like maybe 400 pounds plus my own weight, i couldnt even comprehend how they weighed this much when they looked so little.

One by one i watch as they all got off of me. My curly hair all messy like usual but my tanned face was turning a rosy color.

I was. Clearly shy yet upset on how they just barged in here, wait who am i kidding? These fuzzballs have been with me for awhile now.

Life with them is fun and whoever marry these men will surely be lucky.
I mean come on would you pass up your life if it meant you could spend eternity with one of these fine guys?

Yeah, i thought so, now dont judge me. Jin looks at me before turning his head towards the guys.

"Guys what did i say? No barging in here when y/n is here!" The others fold their arms in unison and they scoff together.

"Well, you barged in here first, and it attracted Attention and we saw you both playing so we all decided to doggy pile with you two." Jungkook explains.

I stifle another laugh seeing jin turn red before chasing them while yelling.

If i had to be completely honest he sounded like a rapper, I feel like he said over 17 syllables in one sentence without breathing.

........

Chapter end💜

Authors note: my instagram acct. Was made over 3 hours ago at maybe 4am.  So give me a follow, I'll follow back for sure!

So, instagram....im really knew to it, and is somewhat confusing, but I'll get a hang to it!

But here's the B.T.I account!

You will be able to see my personal life through here as well as memes, photos i think are cute, multifandom posts, shout outs to readers. Possibly even my visit to the NWCC this month.
NWCC= New World Comic Con

I'll even share with you the reason for my absence on june 9th leading to my disappearance from wattpad. when I'm ready.[traumatic experience, it leaves me paranoid]

Anywhosza!