11

Jin

I scroll through my phone and I see a photo of me and y/n at the park last week.

I pressed the news article and I read it slowly.

' In recent news , we seem to have new SM model y/n l/n and Kim seokjin of Its having a late night rendezvous.

It seemed to be a sensitive topic seeing as though the model cried into the kpop superstars arms.

Is this relationship a thing or is it just pure friendship?'

I set my phone down and I brushed my hair back with my hand and I let out a breath of frustration.

"How am I going to tell her Im an idol?  We became a thing just last night" I cursed at myself when I saw jungkook run into my room nearly slipping on my polished wooden floor.

"Hyung! Sorry for barging in here but have you seen the news?!" He exclaims to me and I frown at his loudness.

"Yes I've seen it. Now get out. Im getting a phone call" I shoo jungkook away and he walks out of my room closing the door behind him.

I take a deep breath and answer my phone talking to my manager who had given me an outburst.

...............

Y/n

I put on my shoes and an oversized sweater with shorts . I had given miss piggy to her caretaker this morning.

I grabbed my phone and headed out of my dorm room.

Miss piggy had left with her caretaker last night and I shoved my phone into my pocket getting ready to go for a jog.

"There she is! Ms. Y/n! Hey!"

I heard my name being yelled at by a few teenage girls and reporters. I look at them in confusion as they come up to me.

A reporter shoves his microphone into my face recording me.

"Do you have to say anything for yourself?"

I looked at him in confusion again giving him a retarded look.
"Um...im going to get a snack and something's for my pet pig..That's all I have to say, I guess"

I say turning and I started to walk down the street with them following me and I suddenly felt light headed.

More people came to see who I was since the reporters and girls kept following me.

It eventually grew into a large crowd and I started to run off with them following me.

"You do know that seokJin is an idol right!?" A girl screams making me stop suddenly in my tracks.

They all stop as well and I frown turning around. My country accent invades the fake one I've adapted to. "And do you think I would care if he were one? He is only a friend that comforted me after a loss of a family member."
The reporters and girls stopped talking when I pinched the bridge of my nose.

But I guess I gave them exactly what they wanted to hear because now they were surrounding me.

I felt like I was being invaded. I pushed them all back right when a black truck came onto the side street and the window rolled down I saw Natasha's face, and her memorable lime green hair that gave her just the right flare of greatness.

"Get in loser, we're going to the building!" I did as she said and hopped right in her car.

I took my phone out of my pocket since it felt uncomfortable in my butt pocket.

"We need a talk when we get back, your fourth week here and you already stir up the world a little. Nice going" she sounded rather impressed instead of mad.

Okay was the only word I could muster as she drove me back. I looked at all of the billboards with my face on it and I sighed knowing I would get scolded nevertheless as a new model who was still in training.

I was unaware of the posts and things being made about me and Jin online.

We were friends and we were hardly even a thing.

So I didn't think much of it.

......

Chapter end🙃