12 - Drunk

————————
Jonah West
————————
It's 8 in the morning and I'm almost drunk. I left school with the boys as soon as we heard Daniel talking about Natalia. I know I should tell her but then she will think I'm just trying to make them not work. I don't want her to think I'm controlling her. I don't know what to do.

Round three I thought to myself as I grabbed another beer from the fridge. I walked up to my room and took a long swig from the bottle. The downside of drinking beer was the killer headache that was going to hit you later.

I put the beer on my nightstand. Maybe I should stop drinking. I can't drown in my sorrows all day.

Fuck it, I'll just smoke.

I brought a cigarette to my lips and instantly thought of Natalia.

"See, you're a bad boy," She said between small coughs.

"The attractive bad boy." I said as I winked at her.

"Whatever," She said as I pulled up to the parking lot. "Thank the lord," She said immediately leaping out of the car as I parked it.

"You don't like the smell of smoke do you." I said taking one last puff of the cigarette.

"I hate people who smoke, and smoke," She said walking towards the burger place we showed up to.

"You don't hate me, Natalia." I said throwing my arms around her. She shrugged me off and answered.

"You smoke, don't you?" She said making me grin.

"But I'm the exception," I said as I smiled at her.

I miss her. But why? Whatever... I lit the cigarette and started smoking. I finished the whole pack that morning within five hours.

Now, it is one P.M and I'm stoned. I'm buzzed, I'm drunk, I'm just basically brain dead. I lay my head on my pillow as I mumble a few words to myself that even I didn't understand.

"Thank you for always being here for me." I mumbled to my pillow as I quickly dozed off.

***

ring ring

ring ring

The noise doesn't stop.

ring ring

Oh my goodness I knew I shouldn't have drank three beers and smoked a pack. My brain is banging around in my skull.

ring ring

Why is it so damn loud?

Fuck. I pick up the phone and I see something.

Incoming Call: Cute lil neighbor

Natalia is calling me. The picture I see is one of her in the hoodie I gave her. It was taken without her knowledge, so she wasn't ready for the picture.

I can't deal with this right now. I end the call, and I go to my Instagram page. At first I hesitate. Do I really want to do this? My finger hovers over the 'delete' button. After two seconds, I bring my finger down. I no longer see her name on my Instagram bio and neither will anyone else. Man my head hurt like hell. I thought as I laid back down and fell asleep.

————————
Natalia Tucker
————————
"Why won't he answer my call?!" I whispered yelled in frustration. "It's been three days!"

"Who hasn't been answering your calls?" Corbyn asked with an innocent look on his face. I looked at him with an exasperated look at I plopped down on the couch beside him. "Oh, he hasn't been answering your calls. Do you want me to talk to him? I may even put in a good word for you." Corbyn said obviously trying to cheer me up.

His effort put a small smile on my face. "Thanks Corbs." I said standing up. "Well, I gotta go do some homework." I said letting out a sigh.

"Alright, have fun." He said sending me a short wave.

I started my way up the stairs and quickly entered my room I changed into a pair or shorts and a casual shirt. I decided to text Jonah. I had the thought that he would most likely not answer but it's worth a try.

Me: hey...

Read. Again. I'm not surprised, maybe just annoyed at this point.

Whatever, I thought to myself. I started doing my homework.

***

Finally, I thought to myself. I'm almost done with homework. It was about 8:30 and I was tired as heck. As I plugged my phone in, I suddenly felt it buzz. I instantly smile as I see the name on the screen.

Incoming Video Call: Daniel

I pick up the phone. "Hey," I smiled as he set up his phone in front of him.

"Hey princess." He said smiling at me. I love how caring he was. His words made me blush. "What's up?"

I shook my head with a small blush on my cheeks. "Nothing. I was just doing some homework." He gave me a short nod. I decided to get inside my bed so I turned off the lights and brought the covers to my chin.

"Aw, I wanted to see your beautiful face." He said with a fake pout on his face. He was so adorable. Thank goodness it was dark so he couldn't see me blush. "But even with the lights off, I know your blushing." He said as he subtly wet his lips. Daniel cocked his head to the side and asked, "Are you going to bed now?"

I gave a short nod and remembered he couldn't see me. "Yeah," I spoke. I looked at my screen and I saw him nod his head and he got into his own bed.

"Wish I was there." He said sending me a wink. "Well, goodnight princess," he started speaking but I cut him off.

"Wait, please talk to me." I said hoping he wouldn't end the call just yet.

"Ok." He said as he smiled.

We talked about so many different things and we laughed.

"Babe, it's two AM go to sleep." He said laughing. Babe. The word sounded so good coming from him. Does Daniel like me? Maybe he didn't realize what he said.

"But I'm not tired anymore." I pouted. I saw him roll his eyes as he let out a low chuckle.

"Ok fine, I'll stop talking. You will fall asleep soon." He said with a small smile on his face. "Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight Daniel." I said as a huge smile made its way to my lips.

He was right. I did fall asleep really quickly. I listened to his breathing and his quiet snore.

We both fell asleep on the call.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

heyyyy everyone!!

washpoppin

how was the chapter?

bad? ok? gooD?

see the star and the bottom of the page? do u mind turning it orange? Thanks

Song of the Chapter: Lights Down Low by MAX ft gnash

^its a cuties bday todayyyyy! Happy bday Jonah ily❣️