41 - Tease

J O N A H ' S POV

"Babe wait here I have to find Opal." I said to Natalia as I started walking away from her. I know she's on her period. I also know she isn't prepared because she thought it was next week. Me, being the almost perfect boyfriend, I had to get something for her.

"Opal!" I exclaimed when I saw her.

"West hey." She smiled. "Oh this is Jayden by the way." She said pointing to the guy she was having a conversation with. I looked around and saw Nate eyeing them which almost made me laugh. "Whats up? Where is Nat by the way?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" I said motioning for her to follow me. I walked a few feet away from  Jayden.

"Do you need something?" She asked.

"Yeah actually do you have a pad or tampon?" I asked. This is way more awkward than I imagined. I scratched the back of my neck and avoided eye contact with her.

"Um, yes? Do you need one?" She asked confused.

"My girlfriend does." I nodded. "Natalia."

"Okay." She said as she started searching through her bag. "Here you go." She says as she hands me a tampon.

"Thank you, I owe you one." I said turning around and heading to Natalia.

"Finally, you were gone for 10 minutes." She says with an attitude. I can't lie, its cute when she has an attitude towards me.

"Sorry." I smiled at he which made her roll her eyes.

"Aren't we going to the beach?" She asked as I pulled her behind me towards the hotel.

"No, we got to do something first." I say and kiss her head. She groans and lets me lead her away. We get to my hotel room with no further discussion.

"So what do you want?" She asked attitude still present.

"Use the bathroom, you drank a lot of tea." I say walking over to her. I rub her arms and pull her into me. "Please?"

"Fine." She said rolling her eyes. "Take your phone."

N A T A L I A ' S POV

Why am I being forced to use the bathroom? My emotions are all over the place today. My eyes start to well up after I understand. I am on my period. I sniffle and wipe my tears but more keep coming.

"Babe you okay?" Jonah asks from behind the door. I didn't answer so he opened the door and peeped in. "Why are you crying?" He says in a soft voice as I wiped my tears.

"My vacation is ruined." I cried. "I hate this."

"Baby we can take more vacations together." He whispered as he stroked my cheek in a comforting manner.

"But still, it was this vacation I was excited for." I mumble. "Our only vacation together before we graduate." We sit in silence until I let out a short sigh. "Okay get out so I can finish doing what I was doing." Jonah slowly stands up as he gets out of the bathroom leaving me alone with my thoughts. I sigh and quickly finish up and walk out of the bathroom.

"Baby how heavy is your flow?" Jonah asked as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Not that heavy, why?" I answered.

"Let me make love to you angel." He coos as he walks closer to me. "I miss your body so much." He says as his hands drop to my bottom.

"I'm bleeding Jo. It's going to be messy and gross." I say as I push him away the best I can but he grabs hold of my wrist. "Come on Jonah." I laughed as he lightly nipped at my neck.

"Please, love." He said in almost a whisper. "I want you, now."

"How bad?" I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him. My other hand slid down and grabbed him member.

"So fucking bad." He said as I felt him start to grow in my palm. "Shit." He mumbled against my lips.

"Sorry, can't help you dude." I said walking backwards with the biggest grin on my face.

"You did not just tease me. Wait, you just teased me and on top of that, called me 'dude'." He said looking at me as I bit my bottom lip. "Babe you can't do that do you know how obvious this is in swim trunks?" He says pointing down at himself. "I'll get you back." He said with a smirk on his face which made me gulp.

"Sorry." I mumbled starting to feel scared.

"Come here." He says opening his arms for me. I walk into them cautiously and he wraps his arms around me. I can feel his obvious erection on my hip.

"What would you do if I told you I was pregnant right now?" I ask with my head hidden in his chest.

"I'd probably cry first, then I'd run and tell my mom." He answers leaving me confused.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"Good." He laughed. "Imagine we have a baby now. We'd be the cool young parents. You know?"

"But do you think we'd be good parents?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know we will. We're gonna kill the parenting game." He answered as he kissed my forehead. Quickly he dropped in front of my and kissed my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh as he whispered to my stomach.

"Talking to our future baby." He answered. He stood back up and held sat down on the bed before pulling me to sit on top of him. "What do you want to name our first child?"

"Well if it's a girl, maybe Kayla or Gabriella." I answered right off the bat.

"And if it's a boy?" He asked.

"You pick." I answered before putting my fingers through his hair.

"I was thinking Jason or Sam." He answered as he kissed my neck.

"And what if we have twins?" I asked looking up at his as I played with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"Why are you pressing this babe? You pregnant or something?"  He asked with a smile on his face.

"No," I laugh. "Just want to know." I sigh placing my head in the crook of his neck.

"Okay, how about we talk about it tonight, over a nice dinner?" He offers as he places gentle kisses on the top of my head. It's crazy how we can go from teasing each other to soft flirting within a matter of seconds. "Sound good?"

"Perfect." I smile back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N ; OKAY SO YOU LIL FREAKS WANT ME TO ADD DETAIL OF THESE TOO MFS HAVING S*X. LMAO i find it funny and i'm not that good at writing it but yea.

dedicated to ; YOUUUUU

comment ; IF U WANNA

vote ; PLS BC ITS BEEN FOREVER