48 - Probably

"So are you ready?" Jonah asks from under me. I shake my head like a little kid and clutch closer to him. "Babe all you have to do is pee on a stick."

"I don't want to," I mumble. Jonah and I have been in this position since 10 in the morning and it's almost 1 now.

I hear Jonah groan as he lifts us both off the bed. He walks into the bathroom and places me down on the toilet. He hops onto the counter and tosses the pregnancy test to me. 

"Take it." He says eyeing me.

"Fine," I grumble. I tug my shorts down and sit on the toilet. I unwrap the test and pee on it accidentally getting some on my fingers. "Yuck."

I pull my shorts up and place the test on the counter and washed my hands. Jonah reaches over to touch the test but I stop him.

"I literally just peed on that," I say smacking his hand. I wipe my hands on my shorts as I sit beside Jonah on the counter.

"What now?" He asked.

"We wait." I sighed. Jonah wrapped his arm around me as he placed a kiss on my head. "Thank you for last night," I say as I wrap my arms around his torso. After telling me everything good about me, we cuddled and watched the sunrise as Jonah mumbled sweet nothings into my ears. He is honestly the perfect idea of a boyfriend. 

"Of course baby girl." He replied. We sit in a short silence until the alarm rings signifying that our two minutes wait was over.

"I don't want to look," I said in a pout.

"I'll look." He says. He lets go of me and leans over to read the test. "Okay, so what does anything mean?"

"Two lines pregnant," I say as I cover my eyes.

"So I guess you're not." He says removing my hand from my face. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smile.

"Okay." I breathe and nod. "How do you feel?" I nudge Jonah.

"I'm happy as long as you are." He says hopping off the counter to stand between my legs. "I love you." 

"I love you," I say back as I lean down to peck his lips.

"So, we graduate in less than a month," Jonah says as he kisses my cheek. "Next weekend to be exact." 

"Oh, we should open our letters," I say in full enthusiasm. I pull my phone out and go to the university website and Jonah does the same thing. "Okay, 3...2...1," I say and we both click on our result. We both gasp at the same time and scream 'I'm in' at the same time.

"We're both going to the same university." Jonah smiles as he lifts me off the counter and holds me tightly.

"I'm so happy." 

"About what?" He asks.

"Just about how everything turned out. We have each other, we are going to the same university. I feel like things worked out in our favour." I smile at him. 

"I feel the same way. This calls for a celebration, dinner. 8 P.M, I'll come pick you up." Jonah says as he pecks my lips giving me no room to argue, not that I wanted to.

Jonah walks out closing the door behind him. I am left in a fit of giggles. I hop off the counter and race down the stairs to share the good news.

"Corbyn, Dad! I got accepted into the university!" I screamed as they hugged me making me feel so happy but sad at the same time. Was I ready to leave them?

"That's great honey!" My dad exclaimed as tears swelled in his eyes.

"Is Jotalia going to stay a thing?" Corbyn asked as he nudged my elbow. I nod and my dad seems even happier. 

"Dad don't cry," I say starting to feel emotional too. 

"You graduate next weekend Nat, after that, you're gone." He says as he wipes his tears before they fall.

"I'll come back a lot, I'm not that far." I laugh a sad laugh.

"Fuck, just stay away." Corbyn jokes making my dad flick his forehead.

"Language." He says rolling his eyes making us both laugh as Corbyn rubs his forehead. "I'm really happy for you Nat, this is huge."

"That's what she said." Corbyn coughs making my face go red as he bursts out laughing.

"Who said what?" My dad asks confused.

"Don't worry about it." I laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; not even gonna lie I don't like this chapter that much but the book is coming to an end! next chapter is the last! how you feelingggg? this chapter took so long because i had writers block haha anyways, short chapter, but next one is longgggggggggg

dedicated to ; my READERS

comment ; anything

vote ; if your ready for the last chapter!