27 - Clingy

"No Jonah." I say shaking my head as he cocks his head to the side in confusion.

"What?" He asks. 

"You don't want to date me. You are just bored. You saw the opportunity so why not take it?" I spurt out before I can think. I shouldn't ever drink. "If you really wanted to date me, you would've made this official and not fake." I see him take long strides towards me and I hold my breath. His fingers make their way to the back of my neck as his thumbs rub my cheeks. 

The air is taken from my body when Jonah presses his lips to mine. Before I know it his tongue swipes across my bottom lip and I slightly part my lips. His tongue gently plays with mine as he pulls me closer to him. His lips taste like the vodka we just had which makes the kiss even more intoxicating. 

"Fuck, Natalia can't you see I've been trying?"He gently says before he presses another soft kiss to my lips. "I've liked you since the day I laid my fucking eyes on you."

"Can we talk about this, at home?" I ask trying to control the wave of emotions behind me. He nods as he takes my hand and leads me to the car. 

***

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked softly almost a whisper as we entered the cabin. The car ride was deadly silent.

"Yeah. I did." He assured me as he took ahold of my hand. "Listen, I know I'm not perfect and I fuck up in every way possible but I really want things to work for us." I was taken aback by his words.

"You what?" I asked struggling to find words as he eyed me carefully.

"I want to be your boyfriend Natalia." He said wrapping his fingers in my hair pulling me closer to him. He gently placed his lips on mine. There was no passion behind the kiss but it felt like it. He pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes. "I want to be the one to hold you when you're sad, I want to be the only one." He said not taking his eyes on me once. "I want you to be mine." He said in such a low voice that it vibrated through me. 

'I want you to be mine.' I tried saying but it came out as "You.. you want me to.. uh." I said looking down at my hands and then around the room unable to spit out what I wanted to say. "Yeah. Yeah." I ended up saying and finally looking at him.

"So, no more fake girlfriend or boyfriend? Real now?" He asked with a smile playing on his lips.

I couldn't help myself from laughing, so I did. I laughed and smiled, and kissed him. Over and over again.

"But I mean what I say Natalia. I really want us to work." He said as he wet his lips.

"Me too." Was the only thing I could say in return. "Movie?" 

"Yeah, sure." He smiled. We walked to the room and I set up my laptop and he grabbed the blankets. 

"What do you want to watch?" I asked as I pulled the laptop into my lap  and snuggled into the bed. 

"Anything you want." He whispered into my ear as he grabbed me by the waist. 

*

   *

      *

2 weeks later . . .

This was the most perfect break ever. Sad that it has come to an end. 

After the party, Jonah and I had stayed home. I don't think we went out once. We stayed home, watched movies, cuddled, and ate food. After one week of that, we went off to France to meet up with our parents. It was awkward to say the least. Corbyn was on my nerves the whole time about it, but our parents did not really mind. When break came to an end, we decided on not to cling to each other because we didn't want to get sick of each other. 

"You ready for school?" Jonah asked from the kitchen. He decided on cooking dinner for me because his parents were out. 

"Yeah, kind of. You?" I asked sitting on one of the barstools at the counter. 

"No, I'm going to miss being with you all the time." He said as he put a pretend pout on his face.

"We live right next to each other." I said laughing.

"I know, but you are making us 'not cling to each other' or some shit." He rolled his eyes. 

"Jonah, we talked about this," I groaned and he just kept cooking. "Jonah?" 

"Yeah, I get it it's fine." He said with a small laugh. "Dinner is ready." 

"Finally," I laughed as we finally sat down to eat. "What are we eating? Smells nice."

"Pasta." He smiled as he placed a plate of pasta in front of me. 

After dinner we hung out in front of the T.V and watched some Netflix. 

"It's late, I should go." I said slowly sitting up from my position. 

"Okay." Jonah mumbled. 

"Bye." I said as I pecked him on the lips. 

"Take my hoodie please. It's cold outside." He mumbled against my lips. 

"It's only a minutes walk Jo." I said pulling away.

"Either you stay, or you take my hoodie." He said sternly.

"Fine. Bye." I said grabbing his hoodie and strolling out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; yayyyy they are finally togetherrr :) what do you want to happen next ? xoxo

dedicated to ; all my readers :)

comment ; you're favourite character !

vote ; if you would like to