23 - Cranky

"Jonah? I can't sleep." I mumbled into the phone. I packed all my things last minute so I only just finished. It's 3 am and we leave at 5, sweet.

"Do you want me to come over?" He said as he yawned which made me feel bad for waking him up.

"Uh, can I come to you?" I asked biting the inside of my cheek. He just answered with a satisfied hum, being able to sleep longer.

I quickly hung up the phone and made my way downstairs. I made sure to grab my suitcase because I can't be bothered to come back tomorrow morning. I shut my front door and make my way over to Jonah's. Both of the rest of our family had already left. As soon as I get to his house, I swing the door open and leave my suitcase at the entrance. I skip up the stairs into his room. I quietly make my way under the covers and snuggle closer to Jonah who wrapped his arms around me. Suddenly, I can sleep.

***

"That took so long." I yawned as I sat down in the plane beside Jonah.

"Yeah, 40 minutes is long." Jonah said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Woah, someone is cranky." I said under my breath.

"Hey, not my fault you woke me up two hours before we had to leave." He said as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Excuse me! Who's the one who cuddled me and called me cute names during those two hours?" I retaliated feeling my cheeks heat up at the memory. "What the heck are you mad for?" I said turning away from his as I heard him let out a sigh.

Jonah's arms subtly wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer. I let out a soft hum as he flips me around so we are both facing each other.

"Hey princess." He said as he lightly placed a kiss on my temple. If you were to see us lately, you would think we were dating.

"Jonah," I groaned only receiving a hum in return. "Sleep, or you are going to be tired." I lightly tried to create some space between us but he placed both of his hands on my waist.

"Stop fighting it love, I just want to hold you." He said placing a kiss on my shoulder.

I was shaken out of my memory as I heard a voices speak around me.

"Hey, we are here." Jonah said as he shook my shoulders. I lightly rub my eyes as I start to get up. I realize we are close to the last people on the aircraft. I look outside the window and I see it's snowing. So beautiful. "Should we, uhm, go?" Jonah asks scratching the back of his neck. I nod and follow him out of the aircraft with my luggage in hand.

After half an hour, we are driving to the place where we will be spending our winter holidays.

"I'm sorry." Jonah mumbled under his breath. "I didn't mean to get upset with you or anything, I was just a bit cranky, which is totally my fault by the way, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

I let out a short, content sigh before I replied. "It's fine."

"Anyways, we are here." Jonah said as the car came to a stop in front of a secluded log cabin in the middle of the snowy forest. "Come on." Jonah said letting out a short sigh as he got out of the car.

I make my way up to the log cabin as I examine its features. It was a small, cute abode. It had two rooms, one bathroom a living room and kitchen. As well as the most gorgeous view ever and a hot tub. I was snapped out of my daze when I heard the door close.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Jonah asked as he walked over to me.

"Not sure." I sigh as I look over to him. He thinks for a bit before the biggest smile finds its way to his lips.

"Ok good, I have a surprise for you." He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; sorry this one is short, just a filler.... more to come though !

dedicated to ; all my readers :)

comment ; you're favourite character !

vote ; if you would like to