Chapter Four

Doctor Aster released me with instructions to come to him in town in a weeks time. By then whatever he gave me to keep my wolf from surfacing would have worn off.

I haven't seen Tobias all day and I didn't understand the want to. Maybe it was just because I didn't really have any friends and I enjoyed his teasing. I wasn't so sure about being his mate like he'd said. Honestly I had no idea what he was talking about besides knowing that every wolf had a mate, an equal, for life. Clearly it was impossible. We were in no way equals. I couldn't even contact my wolf without killing myself and he's going to be the Alpha.

I'd been given sweat pants that I had to hold up while I walked and a shirt that hung to mid thigh. I'm sure they could have found clothes for pups that would have fit me. I went to my room and collected my own clothes before going to the bathroom and taking a desperately needed shower.

Before anyone could put me to work, I slipped out the house and took the well used path. I didn't really feel like being beat up, some of my muscles were still sore but I did want to see my friend. This time I remembered his warning to stay away from the tree line and tried to find his small clearing. It was seeming impossible. I was turning around in a circle and jumped when I spotted the male leaning his shoulder against a tree with his arms folded and glaring at me from under his brows.

"Where have you been?" I didn't realize he'd notice, it's not like I come here everyday. "I haven't seen you anywhere in the house." He pushed away from the tree and looked me up and down. What is he talking about? I barely see him anywhere but here. And it's only been three days.

"Is something wrong?" I looked him over carefully, he looked fine, nothing looked out of place or bruised.

"That's what I'm asking you." His sharp face grew slightly red and I gawked at the blushing male. He was embarrassed to show that he cared. I couldn't help but smile down at the ground. I knew we were friends, he might deny it but it's true.

"Everything's fine, Oli." I assured him, avoiding his eyes that had grown darker in anger. He growled and gripped the front of my shirt, dragging me along with him to the small clearing that I must have passed.

Oliver didn't beat me up today, he mostly just watched the warriors practicing with a scrawl on his face. He'd occasionally curse under his breath and run his fingers through his black hair. I wondered what he could see, all I could see were trees.

He seemed upset about something. Well, more upset than he usually was. I knew better then to question him about it. That would likely result in a black eye or a knot on my head.

He eventually left, a lot sooner than he typically would. I didn't follow, knowing he'd want me to wait. I sat against a tree and drew shapes in the dirt.

My mind seemed to not want me to think about anything but the male who's touch soothed me, who's deep voice calmed me and his smile, he had such a lovely smile.

"Should I be jealous of whatever's making you grin like that?" I about jumped out of my skin in fright. I probably would have if I wasn't momentarily distracted by the sight of him. I knew he looked good but surely that should be illegal, to look that good was sinful.

He stood there shirtless and covered in a sheen of sweat that made his brown skin glow with a red undertone. My eyes followed his abs down to his happy trail, disappointed when his jeans cut off my inspection of his body. There was plenty more of him to look at though so I followed the prominent 'v' back up to his abs and then his broad chest and shoulders. When I finally took the time to look up at his face, he wore that smug smile I'd seen before. He knows how good he looks and he was teasing me by jutting out his hips and leaning back against a tree.

I absentmindedly wiped my mouth to make sure I wasn't drooling. Luckily I wasn't. Tobias chuckled softly and the sound made me shiver. I leaned forward over my crossed legs, not wanting him to see the tent in my jeans that had surprisingly become uncomfortably tight.

"What are you doing out here all by yourself, Samuel?" I shivered again at the sound of my name rolling off his tongue. It was unfair, how easy he could affect me.

I opened my mouth to respond before catching myself. I couldn't tell him the truth, Oliver would get into trouble. I nibbled on my lip, unable to think of a lie fast enough, so I shrugged.

"It would appear you're up to no good." I watched his tongue as he wet his tempting full lips. I was unconsciously copying his movements, wondering if his would feel firm against my own. I blinked owlishly up at him as he pushed away from the tree and moved so he was looming over me.

My breath hitched at the blatant bulge in his jeans, only inches from my face. My eyes traces the very large length across his thigh. Surely that was uncomfortable. My hands itched to relieve him in the way I did for myself. Would he like that?

I quickly jumped to my feet, shocked and horrified by my own thoughts. They were inappropriate, I shouldn't be thinking of the male in such a way.

"I– I...um, what?" I looked up at him, his smile was gone but his eyes were glazed over with some emotion I couldn't name although I'd seen it before. He'd worn that look when he'd told me we were mates in the clinic.

A large hand gripped the back of my neck and pulled me until I was flush against him. I didn't get a chance to attempt pushing away before his lips were covering my own. I was right, they were firm. I gasped and his tongue took the opportunity to swoop between my parted lips. I whimpered, pressing harder against him. The male growled making my eyes roll as I rubbed against his strong thigh, looking for the friction I desperately needed. His hands were all over me before descending and squeezing my bottom.

I was trying to climb his tall frame like he was a tree, wanting more as our tongues tangled sloppily and I unknowingly moaned like a whore. Tobias effortlessly lifted me and my legs locked around him, my hips thrusting my hard member against his solid torso. His lips pulled away from mine and I whined at the loss. He chuckled breathlessly and left a trail of wet kisses over my jaw to the crease of my neck. I tilted my head, exposing myself to him. The submissive gestured had him growling against the sensitive skin and nipping it with his blunt teeth.

When he bit down harder, sucking roughly, a moan tore from me as I reached my climax and released into my briefs. I cried out and rubbed myself against him, my head falling back as I shut my eyes tightly. I'd never felt anything so intense. I was panting and holding onto his shoulders for dear life. I could feel Tobias smiling against my neck as he licked over his bite, soothing the sting.

Trembling, I wrapped my arms around the male and hid my face against his neck. The fog that had clouded my mind was clearing and with it came shame and embarrassment. I couldn't believe what I'd done, how I'd acted.

"So fucking sexy." Tobias murmured, his hands flexing against my bottom. I bit my lip to hide the tired moan and ended up just humming.

My eyes opened as Tobias started lowering me back to the ground. His rock hard member rubbed against my own that had twitched in response despite being spent. I was too embarrassed to meet his intense hazel eyes and I don't think my face could have gotten any hotter. Instead, I rushed away in shame.
_______________________________

???