Chapter Twelve

A smile spread across my face as I watched Oliver. He's finally getting to do what he's always wanted to. He's training with the warriors and will even be one when he finishes his training requirements and passes the tests. I couldn't be any prouder. I wanted to squeal in excitement and cheer him on but I didn't because I knew he'd be embarrassed. He was already sending glares my way once he'd spotted me smiling at him.

My attention completely left him as my eyes focused on the glistening, chiseled body running towards me. I absentmindedly licked my lips as my jean cutoffs grew tight in the groin.

"Others shouldn't see him like this."

I ignored my wolf and smiled up at Tobias as he came to a stop in front of me. The day was hot out but I could still feel the heat coming off of him from how close he stood.

"Hey baby, is something wrong?" He worried, brushing my curls from out of my eyes. I swallowed, watching a bead of sweat slowly descend from his neck into the splattering of hair on his chest. I jerked my head back to meet his amused eyes.

"Um...no." I bit my lip nervously. Honestly, there was no reason for me to be here besides the fact that I missed him. Tobias has been busy over the week and I barely got to see him. He came to bed after I'd already fallen asleep and he was gone before I woke up. I was starting to wonder if he'd been avoiding me. But I knew that couldn't be the case, he was just busy with his duties. He will be Alpha soon.

"Did you need something?" I shook my head and his brows furrowed. "Well if nothing's wrong and you don't need anything, what are you doing out here?"

Oddly, I didn't like how he'd said that. Like I wasn't allowed to be around the training center. Maybe I wasn't, I remembered, Omegas aren't allowed to train.

"S–Sorry," I stumbled, backing up some.

"It's just, I'm suppose to be training the warriors and I can't do that with you around, you're too much of a distraction." Tobias said, grabbing my arm and pulling me against his solid body. I shivered and inhaled his scent. I expected him to stink after so much physical activity but it only made me twitch in the confines of my briefs. My face burned as Tobias growled and wrapped one of his big arms around my waist, lifting me so he could kiss me.

I could hear the warriors whistling and teasing but I didn't dare pull away. My fingers sunk into his sweat dampened hair as I moaned, pleasure like burning flames licking up my body. I'd missed him. "I missed you." I murmured against his lips, my eyes still shut.

A ball of nerves in my gut seemed to unravel just from being held by him. I wanted more, I wanted him to touch me like he had those two times. Or maybe even more then that! What more could we do? I'd do anything if it felt nearly as good as just rubbing against him did. My wolf took that moment to show me very graphic images of what we could do and my face warmed. He was so naughty, although one thing did catch my attention.

"Dude! We have work to do." I jumped, pulling away from Tobias at the male's voice. I shyly peaked at Garret whose cold gray eyes bore into mine. I shivered and pressed my face against Tobias' chest after he put me down. I heard the male scoff before his large presence disappeared.

"He's right, I need to get back, I'll see you tonight." Tobias kissed my cheek before jogging back to the waiting males.

Disappointed and slightly annoyed, I stomped back to the pack house with a pout.

I think, I think I'm ready to complete our bond. I'm surprised we even held out for this long, usually true mates complete it the same day as meeting each other. But I couldn't just think of me and what I want, I need to know if Tobias is ready for that. Maybe he's not and wants to wait some more, have more time getting to know each other. Not that we're doing much of that anymore because we don't even see each other.