Chapter Eight

Honey! That's what that scent was. Raspberries and honey, so sweet and mixed with his wolf's musk.

"Mmm" I pressed my face further into the solid warmth I was wrapped tightly around. I didn't open my eyes, wanting to go back to sleep. But my body had other ideas. My leg was thrown over the male's hip and I was gently rubbing my morning erection against his abs. I cuddled closer, my tired mind not caring that I was currently dry humping the sleeping male like a newly shifted pup.

I pried my eyes opened to meet sleepy hazel ones. Guess he's not asleep then. My head was tucked under one of his arms and the other was wrapped tightly around me. I held his eyes as I thrusted my hips against him again.

"You're being naughty, Samuel." His sleep roughened voice had me biting my lip. I'd never heard anything that sounded so good. That was definitely a bonus feature to sharing a bed. I wondered again why I'd been so nervous in the beginning.

Yesterday we'd parted ways and I went to the kitchen to help clean before taking a shower and putting on my pajamas. I'd almost talked myself into not coming back but I promised Tobias I would. He had noticed how nervous I was and we'd cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. He didn't give me a chance to change my mind about sleeping here and had carried me to the bed and held me to him. It didn't even take me long to fall asleep.

Tobias shifted so that my erection was rubbing against his much larger member. Oh, oh yes, this is much better. His hand traveled down my side before gripping my bottom to pull me closer while he ground his hips into mine. I moaned, sliding my hands under his shirt before pushing it up so I could see more of him.

We kept eye contact as I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over his nipple, his hand flexed on my bottom when I grazed over it with my teeth. We were both wide awake now. I pushed back on his shoulders until he rolled onto his back and I straddled his hips. I could feel his hard member against my bottom and I ground down against it.

Tobias growled, sitting up so our mouths could connect in a sloppy kiss. This way I could rub myself against the ridges of his abs but also rock my bottom against his thick length. Tobias captured each of my moans with his hungry mouth as I pinched his sensitive nipples. I was very much enjoying myself.

"T– Toby," I gasped as his mouth left mine to suck up more of those marks he likes to leave on my neck. He bit down on the spot behind my ear and I cried out, hugging myself to him.

"Yeah baby?" Oh gods. I pulled at his shirt, surprised but also proud when it ripped. I growled, not knowing where the sound came from as I pulled the torn fabric from his chest. Tobias growled in response, flipping us so he was hovering over me. He thrusted his member down against my own, his bites becoming rougher and his growls more frequent. I tilted my head back, baring my throats to him. The Alpha in him loved that.

I was clinging to him, my briefs soaked from how much my member was leaking. My body felt on fire, everywhere he touched burned in just the right kind of way. I never wanted to stop. I wanted to remove the layers of clothes between us. We didn't make it that far.

Tobias bit down on my neck, growling against my skin and I couldn't hold back any longer. I whined as I found my release, my member twitching as my eyes rolled. Tobias grunted, rubbing against me as I felt his own member pulse. The scent of his release prolonged my orgasmic bliss as I laid there slack against the bed. Tobias kept most of his weight on his arms but I liked the male's warmth and solid form holding me against the bed.

My wolf had his belly exposed and was drooling. My face burned as I realized how I had just acted. I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

"Nope." Tobias said cheerfully, prying my hands away and peppering kisses over my face. "No need to be embarrassed, baby, we're going to be doing a lot more of that." I bit my lip and fought my smile, instead pouting up at him. "You know you liked it." He whispered beside my ear, sending chills down my spine. It was true, the mess in my pants can attest to that.

"Yeah." I breathed, his face pulling back with a bright smile. He opened his mouth to say something but to my horrification, someone knocked once before opening the door. Why do we keep getting caught like this?! Why doesn't he lock his door?! That's gonna have to change. I mean, if I decide to stay up here permanently.

Tobias' growl was frightening but what was worse was the way my wolf wagged his tail invitingly.

"What? It's hot."

My eyes widened at my wolf's words. I'd forgotten what it's like having him there.

"Tobias, you know better then sleeping in like this, the warriors have been waiting hours now."

Oh gods, kill me now. I don't think it could get anymore embarrassing then this. Well, maybe if we were naked. The Luna walked to the side of the bed, I'm not sure why, maybe to beat her son awake.

"Mom, I'm a little busy." Tobias sounded like he was trying not to laugh and I wanted to tell him he looked constipated.

"What is this? Why is a male in your bed? What are you doing?" Yeah, it would be merciful if the gods smite me now. Tobias pushed up off me and I quickly looked over myself for any evidence. Tobias didn't seem to care, he was glaring at the Luna, his mother.

"Well I was sleeping." Yeah, like twenty minutes ago. I pushed up and sat against the headboard, trying not to tremble in the female's presence. I'm embarrassed to admit that I flenched when she turned on me with a glare that only got worse when recognition flashed in her green eyes.

"With, with this...this murderer!" She was seething and I was debating if I could make it to the door fast enough.

"With my mate, as I've told dad." He told the Alpha?!

"You told your father about this?" She spit. "I thought this was a phase, you just rebelling against our wishes."

"Your wishes, mom. Dad's fine with it, he's just happy I found my true mate and didn't have to resort to imprinting." Tobias stood off the bed, his mother is tall but he still towers over her. "Now, if you wouldn't mind," Tobias waved towards the door. "I have to get ready and I'm running a little late."

She sputtered at being dismissed, standing her ground. But Tobias' glare outweighed her own and she stormed out of the room.

"Sorry about that, she's a little..."

"Scary!" I squeaked, scampering off the bed. Tobias chuckled and caught my arm before I could run past him. His lips were on mine, instantly calming me.

"I really do have to get ready." He groaned, distancing himself from me like if he didn't he'd stay. "I would ask you to shower with me, but I'd never make it to training." He smirked while my face heated up. That reminded me of the sticky mess in my pajamas and how much I needed to go shower.

"Right. See you later." I rushed out his room to the sound of his laughter.
_______________________________