Chapter Eighteen

I went home and took all of that stupid makeup off. Preston was right though. If I hadn't worn that, they would have thought I was crazy. I came back downstairs and glance at the couch. Preston noticed and shook his head.

"Don't. Even. Think about it." I sighed and went to the kitchen. I got a glass of water and went back to the living room. To please Preston, I sat on the floor in front of the TV. "Can I please get on the couch?" He nodded. I sat down and grabbed the remote. He sat next to me. We ended up watching Walking Dead. I hadn't seen any of it before, and it was really confusing.

"Ew!" Preston looked at the floor as they busted a zombie's brains out. Disgusting. I've seen Pewdiepie's walking dead game, but this was worse. We ended up getting on Netflix and watching the whole season.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT WEDNESDAY

"Good luck in there. Preston told me as I stepped out of the car. I slammed the door shut. I noticed Adam's car parked nearby. I wasn't ready for this. I took a deep breathe and started to walk inside.

I wasn't worried about Adam, he had seemed to forgive me. It was everyone else I was horrified of. Not only that, but the dream I had when I came here. What if I became crazy voilent? I shook that s thought away. I went down the hall and bumped into Mitch. Holy crap. He apologized then looked at me.

" Why are you here?" I mumbled random words and looked down. Maybe he won't hurt me if I walked away. Wow. My anxiety has gotten much worse. I went past him and went into the room. Oh no. I can't do this. Ty and the rest of them were already there. Mitch's chair was probably the one next to Jerome, so I sat next to Ty. He gave me smile. I didn't respond back. I gripped the chair with my sweaty palms. What if they hurt or make fun of me? I'm not a half dead hospitalized girl anymore.

"When will Mitch come back?" Jerome whined. I tried to focus on something. This carpet is aretty pattern. Light red swirls mixing with the darker background..

"Zoe, you feeling ok?" Ty nudged my arm. I nodded. I am used to lying like this. I've been doing it for two years. The room started to get really cold. Either that or my whole body was clamming up.

In the hospital, they couldn't get to me. I was being kinda cocky then. All my courage has gone down the drain. Now all that is left is fear.

"Hey guys! Did you know that Zoey was here?" Mitch said casually as he came back. I heard them whispering. I took another deep breath. I can't have ANOTHER panic attack. That's when I noticed my arms. I've been clean for weeks. I smiled. That's something to work for.

"Hello." The lady I learned was Dr. James closed the door and took a seat in the rolling chair. The couch from last week was gone, I realized. I looked by at her. She had her pen and clipboard ready. This was going to be a while.

IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS PART SO ILL JUST BE SKIPPING A FEW TIMES!!! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!

"Tyler, do you understand that cutting is unhealthy and it can kill you?" She asked. Ty nodded and shrugged like it was nothing. I was just hear for some questiions that the others couldn't answer. Then they would all stay for my two hours.

By now, everyone was looking at Ty. He had short sleeves on, so you could see them. I gulped at the urge to do it, but I ignored that thought. Must seem faded, but a few had to be recent. I stared at my own arms. Luckily, I wore one of my sweatshirts, so you couldn't see them. They felt like they were burning. Everyone here already knew about my cuts, but I rolled up my sleeves and looked at them anyway. It was kind of scary how Ty and I both cut T and C into our arms.

I SAID THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF TIME SKIPS

"And you both jumped off the bridge?" Hot tears splashed into my lap. Not once had I looked in Team Crafted's way. I felt too ashamed. They hopefully felt the same way when they had to admitted it was me they beat up.

LAST TIME SKKP GUYS

"That is all the time we have for today. Thank you all for coming." Again, it felt great to get it all off my chest. TC only said that they did beat me up and harassed me. They seemed surprised that I didn't want to press charges.

I was the last one to get up. I crossed my arms and looked at the clock. Wait. I told Preston 4 o clock. Its only three! Stupid lady at the desk. She had called and said until four.

"Great..." I mumbled. I couldn't walk there, but I don't want to stay here? What to do. I walked out the door and sat out front. Adam and Jason left in the car. The others, I don't know. Just glad they are gone.

"Hi...Zoey." Quinton said behind me. I stood up from the sidewalk and quickly turned around. Ian, Quinton, Jerome, and Mitch. Oh God no. I slowly started to back up. I kept shaking my head. This is what happened in my dream. And I don't want them to hurt me.

They had confused looks on their faces. More tears went down my face. I turned around and broke into a run. They followed me. They didn't run, but they followed.

"Zoey! Come back!" They called. I turned the corner and gasped. I am such an idiot.