Chapter 4: Finding Perseus Jackson

Dumbledore's P.O.V: (didn't expect that, now did ya!)

   When I apparated away from the Burrow after telling the Weasley family and Harry about the new students, I immediately felt a wave of sadness rush into me. I wasn't surprised as it always came after I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione. They were such pure and innocent kids, and now, the war has changed them. Completely. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Severus entering my office. I had asked him to come with me to bring the great demigod Perseus Jackson for he is a demigod himself and a friend of Perseus. He cleared his throat to take me out of my thoughts, then asked "Excuse me, professor, but I wanted to know: when are we leaving exactly?".
"Right now, Severus" was my simple reply.

We apparated to America, a few streets away from the building the mother of Perseus lived in. When we arrived, we were surprised to see nothing but ruins where the building was supposed to be. I looked around, searching for the boy, as I had a feeling that he was close by. And I was right. He was next to a woman's body, which I assumed was Sally's, his mother, crying into her hair. He was hugging her and a man tightly. He looked as if he has been like that for a good time, so I decided to walk over and talk to him. And that is what I did. I tried to get him to let go of the corpses, but he wouldn't move. Snape, who was next to me, sent me a silent question through his eyes. I nodded, knowing what he was asking me about. After he made sure no one was around anymore, he took out his wand and used the sleeping charm on Perseus . The boy immediately looked up to see who did this, but he fell asleep before he could make out anything. I told Severus to help me carry him as we apparated to the Burrow.

A/N: Heyy! I'm trying my best to write a lot before my exams, which are in two days. I'm so sorry if it is not good, but I promise I will write better after the 22. Okay sooo BYEEEEE😊😊