Chapter 6: Huh??

Percy Jackson's P.O.V:

   I slowly woke up, not knowing what happened to me. I was going to talk to my mom, and I remembered, she wasn't here anymore. Before I could fully remember what had happened, I noticed that I was somewhere I have never been to before. I looked around to try and figure out my location. Nothing. I was in a messy room, and believe it or not, it was messier than my bungalow at camp. There were people in front of me, and two men wearing weird robes were holding me. I didn't have time to see their faces, as I was alerted. If all of the people standing before me are strangers, then why would these two men not be? I shot up from my rather comfy position and got into a deffensive stance. My hand reached into my pocket and grabbed Riptide in its pen form.

   I studied the weird people in front of me. There was a middle aged woman standing on the far left. She had a look of surprise in her eyes, and I could tell she was a mother. Next to her were red-headed twins, probably her children. They had a mischievous gleam in their eyes that showed they were trouble makers. That reminded me of the Stolls twins, and I felt like I've been stabbed in the heart. I quickly turned to the girl next to them, because if I looked at them any longer, I think I would have started crying. The girl had the same red hair as the boys, and the same freckles, so I assumed she was their sister. Next was another redhead, he had freckles two, but he was a bit fatter than who I guessed were his siblings. Then, there was a little version of me. He was shorter and skinnier than me, and he wasn't as muscular as I was, since he didn't train everyday and didn't run from monsters. He had emerald green eyes, and his hair was black like mine, but a bit  neater. At last, there was a girl with bushy brown hair. When I looked into her brown eyes, I felt pain and sadness. I knew exactly why. She had the same know-it-all look in her eyes as Anna...her. It hurt. A lot. Before I could start crying, I turned to look at the two men who were holding me earlier, and to my surprise, I recognized one of the faces before me.

   "Sev?! Is that you?" I exclaimed. I was surprised to see Severus Snape in front of me as he used to go to camp half-blood but suddenly disappeared. I thought he was dead. Well not anymore. He looked at me then at the others and said he was going to explain everything later. I wanted him to explain everything now, but I also wanted to stay alone and think about the past events.

   I was confused. I was broken. I needed time to heel. Maybe this place could help, since none of the people were demigods. Well except for Sev. And maybe this place was going to break me even more. I mean, I still didn't know who these people were. Even though I knew they weren't like me, they weren't completely mortals either. I noticed everyone was staring at me, so I excused myself and got ou
t of the house. Soon after that, while I was thinking about my mother, Snape followed me out, and sat next to me. He wanted to tell me everything. I didn't know that it was going to change my life.

A/N: Hellooo! I finally finished school!! I'm sorry if this wasn't really good. I need time to get used to this again. Hope you like it though. Tank uzz and byeeee😁♥️