Chapter 7: The explanation

Percy Jackson's P.O.V:

   Sev told me everything. He told me about his quest, and why it had to remain a secret. He told me about wizards. HE TOLD ME THAT WIZARDS ARE REAL!! First greek gods, then roman gods, and now WIZARDS!! He told me about the war that happened, and how it made the three teenagers I saw in the house self-absorbed. But before he could tell me what I had to do in all of this, there was a bright flash. We instinctively covered our eyes, which was a good things since the gods were the ones that flashed here. I recognised Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Hestia, and Hecate. I bowed in front of them showing them respect, which I rarely did before. "Rise young hero. You do not need to bow before us, as you've saved us twice." said Hestia. I did as I was told, and I was immediately engulfed in a bear hug from my father. He had watery eyes. I guess it was due to my mom's death. That thought brought tears to my eyes, and I started sobbing in my dad's shoulder.

  When I calmed down, Poseidon went next to his brother, Zeus, who said "Perseus Achilles Jackson, we came to explain why you are here. We thought that sending you here was a good way to help you in moving on and stop dwelling on the past. Also we figured you could help the three self-absorbed teenagers in being less... well... self-absorbed". "Since you are staying in the wizarding world, you will need to make people believe that you are a wizard, so I will bless you." viewed Hecate. Afterwards, she shot me with a beam of bluish light. I felt pain when it reached me, but it wasn't as tense as the first time, since this was only one blessing, and not fourteen. When I couldn't feel the pain anymore, I realised that I knew a lot of things (probably everything) about the wizarding world. I knew lots of spells, and I could apparate. I thanked Lady Hecate. Then, Hades spoke " We will send Nico and Thalia to stay with you. Good luck." And they disappeared.

   I walked back to the house, or as Sev called it, the Burrow. So practically, I was on another quest to babysit some selfish teenagers, to forget about my dead family and move on. Yay!. Easy right? Notice the sarcasm. When I entered the house, the girl with bushy hair ran over to me and introduced herself. Her name was Hermione Granger... I think... I wasn't really paying attention. I turned to the other, asking their names, trying to be friendly, but all I get is a glare, which I guessed was supposed to be scary, fron the redheaded fat guy. Wow. What did I do to him? Thankfully, the mother didn't keep me waiting. "This is Ronald, Fred and George, Ginevra, they are my children, this is Harry Potter" she said pointing at the fat guy, the twins, the redheaded girl and lastly mini me. "And I'm Molly Weasley. What is your name, dear?" She asked. "I'm Perseus Jackson. But don't call me that, unless you want to see me angry. You can call me Percy instead." "We're not scared of you, Perseus. We faced the dark lord himself. You couldn't be any worse." said mini me, or Harry. I sent him my best wolf glare, and he flinched. "I may not be Voldemort, but believe me, I can be much worst." At this, I turned and went upstairs, the perfect dramatic exit. Unfortunately, I didn't know where to go. I went back and asked Molly where my room was, and some people snickered at this. It ruined my perfect exit! Oh well, there will be other chances. After Molly told me where I needed to go, I went away.

A/N: Helloz! I wish this is good enough for ya 😉. I am sorry for all the mistakes in all of the chapter.