Anything Yukon do I can do better

3rd Point Of View

As the contestants start to wake up they immediately look at Bella sleeping soundly with Ting Ting on her lap as they are unaware of the silent squealing of the contestants which wakes up Ting Ting. Knowing that Bella is sill asleep He goes over to Alejandro and wakes him up which is successful.

Alejandro: "Oh good morning Ting Ting is Bella up yet?"

Ting Ting shakes his head no as he points to a sleeping Bella who he knows he should wake up before Sierra notices and tries to take a picture. He gets up from his seat and gently nudges Bella which Ting Ting helps as well.

Bella: "5 more minutes" She looks up to see Ting Ting and Alejandro "Oh morning Ali are we falling to our deaths yet?"

He chuckles and helps her up while Ting Ting tackles her in a hug

Bella: "Ok OK I'm up how's my favourite panda this morning?"

Ting Ting climbs down and hugs Alejandro's leg before going into the cargo hold

Alejandro's Point Of View

After Ting Ting went into the cargo hold I saw my darling Jewel drawing fashion in her prized sketchbook which looked like winter clothes I was watching her draw until she noticed

Bella: "Hey no spoilers!!" she hit me gently with her sketchbook and she hid it away from my view "hey I think I know who you should go for?"

Bella then pointed to Bridgette and then it hit me Geoff's not with her so she is venerable when it comes to my charm I smirk at her and she smiles back until the host comes into the room and presides to come through the loser class

Leshawna: "Hey where are you taking us next can it be somewhere that there are no pinballs of any kind"

Dj: "Or Panda's" Jewel gives him a dirty look which makes him shiver in fear as she calmly turns her head away from him he is so dead

Noah: "Or Candy fishtails?"

Owen then wakes up thinking there is food which makes Izzy and Bella laugh I can't help but smile as well.

Confessionals

Bella: "Really Dj oh you messed with the wrong Girl with a Panda that was the weirdest sentence that I have ever said"

Dj: "Oh man I messed up with Bella and worst My curse is gonna guarantee that my team is going to keep losing!!" (Knocking on door) Yes? (Ting Ting appears) Ahhhhh!!!!" 

Bella: "I told you Dj mess with me mess with my Panda"

Confessionals end

Time Skip    

Bella's Point Of View

As we landed in the snow I was making snow angels as we waited for Chris not knowing what my sister was planning for me

Izzy: "Hey Bella SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!"

We were throwing snowballs left right and centre at each other with everyone cheering for us until Courtney tried to stop us

Courtney: "Knock it off you two!!!"... I threw a snowball at Courtney and me and Izzy laughed until we started walking to the starting line but I was bored very easily and cold as well.

Then Courtney suggested we should huddle up for warmth Noah tried to hug Bridgette but she told him that she has a boyfriend I smirked at this but then Sierra out of nowhere hugged me very tightly which I admit I think a few of my bones are broken

Sierra: "Oh my Gosh Isabella you're cold as ice huh get it anyway fans of my blog are asking questions about you care to answer a few"

I felt really sick until my team noticed and Owen picked me up from Sierra and set me back down to which I fell over

Owen: "Hey are you ok Bella??? is she dead!!!!"

But I couldn't respond as I tried to get up until Izzy quickly came over and hugged me which I responded too knowing that Sierra could kill I quickly hid behind Izzy as Sierra came over again luckily Chris came over and started the challenge While Ali was looking at me with concern.

Time Skip  

3rd Point of view

As the contestants make their way to their sleds Alejandro and Bella stay behind to help Bridgette as he takes off his shirt and puts it around Bridgette he leans In to kiss her then makes her stuck to a pole as He and Bella run off to catch up with their team.

Bella: "Nice one Ali.... "

Alejandro: "Jewel are you ok here take my shirt" he gently wraps Bella in his shirt and hugs her as well "Come on let's win this thing"

She smiles at him and they quickly catch up to their teammates who are surprised at Bella wearing Alejandro's shirt

Confessionals

Bella: "I can't process what just happened one minute I freezing and can't speak the next I'm wearing Alejandro shirt I'm freaking out!!!!"

Alejandro: "she looks hot while wearing my shirt.... I mean cute ...... I mean awww sigh i need to make her mine but how...!"

Confessionals end

Time Skip

Bella's Point of View

I was really quiet after the whole Sierra thing luckily we made it to the finishing line for second place until I realised something

Me: "Hey where's Bridgette?!"

Everyone looks over at Team Victory and they are in disbelief thankfully that means their last and Team Amazon is Second which means

Chris: "Team Chris is really crazy hot wins!!!!

I immediately hug my sister and then Alejandro which was bittersweet as Owen called Ali AL again to which he walked away.

Confessionals

Bella: "Sorry Bridgette it only a game but I love to watch you explain to Geoff what really happened" (Knock on door) oh come in"

Alejandro: "Oh Bella what a surprise come on first class awaits"

Confessional end

As they are in first class Alejandro notices His Jewel looking out the window of the plane with joy in her eyes as she looks back at him.

Bella: "Hey I'm sorry I didn't talk much today Sierra really freaked me out today"

Alejandro looks at her and brings her into a hug which she happily accepts unbeknownst to Bella Alejandro is blushing at her and they slowly fall asleep together. 

End of Episode 4