Total DramaRama Special

Hey guys as I have reached 14k on this story I decided to do a special treat for all my followers hope you enjoy.

3rd Point Of View
A young girl with long black hair is quietly drawing in her sketchpad with her mom glancing over her as she pulls into the parking lot of a daycare.

Izzy and Bella's mom: "Bella I know you're nervous but you'll make lots of friends!"

Bella looks up with a nervous expression but sill nods her head as she takes her seatbelt off and fixes her beret as her mom helps her out of the car spinning her around as she giggles in delight.

Her mom knocks on the door which a little boy opens the door looking at Bella's mom then at Bella.

Izzy and Bella's mom: "Oh hello there do you know who takes care of you?"

The young boy known as Cody points to Chef as he tries to get Duncan's toy away from him. He soon spots the pair as Bella hides behind her mom as she pats her head.

Chef: "Oh you must be the new girl welcome to the daycare"

Bella looks around in amazement as her mom explains she's Izzy's mom as well. Chef gasps in disbelief.

Chef: "So that means.... She's Izzy's sister!!!!???"

Izzy drops from the vents as she soon spots her mom and runs up to her.

Izzy: "Mom!!!! You're here!!! Did I blow up something again?? If so amazing!!!"

Izzy's mom laughs as she steps to the right revealing Bella as she smiles and waves at her sister. Izzy squeals in delight as Izzy tackles Bella to the floor with Bella laughing and hugging her back.

Some of the other kids peek in through the window as Chef glares at them as they all run off with Bella picking her sketchpad up off the ground as her mom kneels down to her level.

Izzy and Bella's mom: "Now Bella enjoy your first day and don't worry your sister will be by your side who knows maybe you'll make lots of new friends"

Bella shyly nods her head giving her mother one last quick hug and waving at her as she heads out the door. Bella walks over to a white chair and sits in it sketching away with her sister quietly watching her as a girl appears next to them.

???: "What are you doing in my chair??"

Izzy: "Hi Gwen meet my sister Bella!!"

Bella sets down her sketchpad and offers her hand to Gwen as she hesitantly accepts it quickly realising she is not as hyper as Izzy as she does a bird signal to the rest of the group hiding all over the playroom.

The boy who opened the door for them shyly walks up to her and offers his hand out to Bella.

Cody: "Hi I'm Cody what's your name?"

Izzy: "That's Bella my sister anyone who makes her cry will pay the consequences!!"

Izzy growls at everyone as Bella giggles and heads towards the playground with most of the kids following her.

Bella goes towards the swings and sits down drawing sketches as she spots a boy walking towards her with a red T-shirt on and black shorts.

This boy is called Alejandro and he has a very faint blush on his face as he sits beside her marvelling her drawings. Bella soon noticed and shows him her sketchpad.

Alejandro: "Thats amazing I wish I could draw like that!"

Bella: "Thanks day your the boy that lives next door to me I'm Bella!"

Alejandro gasps as he quickly side hugs her as she blushes and hugs him back.

Alejandro: "You're the girl who found my mama's jewel I believe I didn't give my name yet I'm Alejandro Burromuerto"

Bella offers her hand out to him as he shakes it with joy on his face as Bella tags him and runs off laughing with Alejandro chasing after her as the two run and tag each other while the other kids look on from the playroom window smiling at the two of them.

Time Skip
At the end of the day Izzy and Bella's mom comes to pick the two girls up as they hug her tightly as she chuckles and kisses the two on the head. Their mom soon notices Alejandro as she walks over to him.

Izzy and Bella's mom: "Oh you must be Alejandro your mother has told me so much about you she was busy at work so she asked me to walk you home is that okay?"

Bella holds Alejandro's hand as he blushes but smiles at her mother as the trio walk toward their houses.

Bella shyly starts talking to Alejandro as the two strike up a conversation with both Izzy and her mom smiling at the both of them knowing the pair would be together forever.

A/n: Hey Guys hope you enjoyed this special chapter. Thank you for 14k reads I'm shaking!!!! Anyway Peace Guys!!!