The Talent Show Of Terror

With only 7 players left who will be the next to leave find out now!! By the way This is Bella's outfit for today.

3rd Point Of ViewAs Chris wakes the contestants up with an air horn Bella is already wide awake drawing more of her designs in the forest on a tree stump as she was enjoying the peace and quiet until Chris screams into the microphone

3rd Point Of View
As Chris wakes the contestants up with an air horn Bella is already wide awake drawing more of her designs in the forest on a tree stump as she was enjoying the peace and quiet until Chris screams into the microphone.

Chris: "Good morning Campers make your way to the total drama auditorium for today's challenge!!"

Bella rolls her eyes closing her sketchpad and making her way meeting up with Alejandro as he kisses her cheek and offers her his seat as everyone sits down waiting for Chris.

Chris walks onto the stage grinning as Bella and Alejandro don't pay attention to him holding each other whispering to each other with Chef separating them.

Chris: "Okay settle down you two today's challenge is a callout to season 1"

Bella: "Boo!! lame!"

Chris glares at Bella as she glares back before Alejandro wraps his arms around her waist causing her to kiss his cheek.

Chris: "Okay moving on like in episode 4 each of you have 2 hours to practise your acts for the second talent show"

Bella: "Another one? Running out of ideas Chris?"

Alejandro laughs seeing Chris turn red in anger with Chef laughing at him before looking away seeing Chris's face towards him.

Chris: "Now somewhere over the island my interns have placed 2 gold boxes indicating that the two people that find it get to be the judges while the other contestants have to perform won't it be fun?!"

Bella closes her eyes leaning against Alejandro hearing him chuckle softly holding her tightly walking with her in his arms. He doesn't listen to Courtney's protests about his sweet girlfriend as she smiles in her sleep making him smile in glee.

Alejandro walks into the spa hotel and up the stairs to their room. He places Bella down gently before putting he blanket over her seeing her snuggle into the blanket.

He takes out his phone quietly taking a picture of her before exiting the room and rushing out the doors to find the golden box.

He jumps through the trees with ease soon spotting one hanging over a pond full of electric piranhas.

Alejandro groans before gaining a head start jumping narrowly avoiding being bitten and finally grabs the box.

Confessionals Start

Alejandro: "Yes!! I get to watch my Mariposa's performance in the centre! Take that Mal I'm still here battling to the end"

Confessionals End