Food Fight

With Bella leading her team to victory how will it turn out with Duncan on the team Find out on Total.... Drama...... All Stars!!! Here is Bella's Outfit for today!!

3rd Point Of ViewIn the Spa Hotel Zoey, Bella and Sierra are watching World Tour along with Mike as both Duncan and Sam are sleeping

3rd Point Of View
In the Spa Hotel Zoey, Bella and Sierra are watching World Tour along with Mike as both Duncan and Sam are sleeping. 

Sierra: "I still can't believe how long it's been since we've done World Tour!!"

Zoey: "I still can't believe that the two of you had to be on that plane wreak for the whole season!!" 

Mike: "Yeah if I had to stay on a broken plane I would've freaked out along with the rest of my personalities!!"

Bella: "Wow really thank the lord *Yawns* Right guys I really need to sleep as we have an awesome day tomorrow night guys!!"

Bella walks into her room and falls asleep as well as everyone else as night falls on the island but unknown to Sierra a dark figure comes in during the night and destroys her phone with an evil smirk on his face. 

The figure then turns around and gently strokes Bella's face and pulls the covers around her as the figure leaves the room with a smirk on his face.

The Next Morning 

As Bella gets changed and sneaks out of the spa hotel and watches the rain pour down outside she sees Gwen coming over to her as Bella moves over for her to sit down. 

Gwen: "Hey Bella some weather today huh!"

Bella: "Yeah but I love it it gives me time to think of new ideas and of course to just relax do you want to come in we're about to surprise Duncan!!"

Gwen: "Sure anything to get away from Courtney giving me glares in her sleep!!"

The two go inside as the heroes welcome Gwen inside as they all whisper and giggle as Duncan walks in and they surprise him. 

Heroes + Gwen: "Surprise!!! Welcome to the hero team Duncan!"

Zoey: "Woo-Hoo!"

Bella: "You're Welcome Dude! and I invited Gwen as well!"

Gwen: "You are too kind Bella really!"

Duncan smiles as he kisses Gwen as Bella takes photos of the happy couple.

Confessionals Start

Duncan: "Ugh! To all my peeps back home and In juvie I am not a Hero  it might be a trap to gain my trust but Bells never lies to me so yeah I ate Bella's Cake *Emotional* It was like eating the happiest day of my life!!"

Bella: "Oh how I love the rain it's so mysterious like my sister Izzy *Waves to camera* Hi Izzy hope you're having fun!!!"

Confessionals End 

Bella's Point Of View
I was enjoying the Party we were having for Duncan as Sierra was saying how the fans will lose it completely and I agreed with her as I was eating a piece of my cake I made for the party and saving a piece for Cameron I hope he's okay.