Suckers Punched

Here it is..... The dreaded confrontation between Alejandro and his older brother Jose how will things turn out? Find out on Total Drama All Stars!!! and here is Bella's outfit for today.

 The dreaded confrontation between Alejandro and his older brother Jose how will things turn out? Find out on Total Drama All Stars!!! and here is Bella's outfit for today

Alejandro's Point Of View
I awoke from my slumber in a panic. I couldn't help it i had a nightmare about my brother.. Jose claiming i could never be great at anything and shamed me until i woke up. I felt upset and anger until i looked at my darling Jewel who was still sound asleep as i calmed down and brought her closer to me as she smiled in her sleep.

I smiled at her and instantly forgot my nightmare. Bella truly helps me through the dark times of my life and now with her father's blessing as soon as this awful show is over and done I'll make sure she will be mine so that Jose can back off. I felt tired again as i placed my hand over hers and fell asleep close to my darling angel ready for whatever challenge Chris throws at us.

Time Skip To The Morning

As I woke up to the sun shining through the window I looked down to see Bella still asleep looking beautiful as ever. I smiled at her as i removed part of her hair that was covering her face as Scott woke up by screaming by a nightmare and fell out of bed but tried to cover it up until he noticed Bella beside me.

Scott: "Hey why is she here last time i nearly got killed because of her!"

Bella: "Scott shut up and let me sleep!"

I chuckled as Bella smiled at me as we shared a sweet morning kiss with Scott running outside shouting at Courtney on what we were doing as she started complaining as Bella smirked with sitting up and resting her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her as she looked up at me.

Me: "Good Morning Mi Amour I'm sorry that moron had to disturb your beauty sleep"

Bella: "And yours as well right?"

I smirked as I grabbed her and jumped off the bed with her in my arms as i spun her around hearing her sweet giggles as the door opened to reveal Courtney glaring at both of us as Bella blushed but kissed my cheek as i set her on the floor again and left her to get changed in private.

As i walked out first Chef gave the team the same disgusting breakfast as always as i refused i mean my body is a temple after all. I patiently waited for my darling angel to come out of the cabins all the while avoiding Courtney's glare at me and towards Duncan and Gwen.

Until i heard the gasps coming from Gwen and Duncan as my jaw dropped there in front of me was Bella wearing one of her gorgeous outfits as she stepped out with her hair gently blowing in the wind as she stepped off the cabin steps with such grace as she noticed me and smiled at me.

I smirked and went over to her as she smirked back as I wrapped my arms around her delicate waist as she looked up and smiled at me. I kissed her cheek as Courtney scoffed at us while Bella glared at her before holding my hand.