Chinese Fake-Out

Owen's out but Bella's and Alejandro's Love for each other continues to shine as we head over to China i wonder what will happen? Anyway this is Bella's outfit for Today!

3rd Point Of View
As Alejandro is awake he can't help but look at his darling bride sleeping soundly on his shoulder as he gently wakes her up with a kiss on the cheek. 

Bella: *Yawning* "Oh Good Morning Ali"

Alejandro: *Smirking* "Why good morning to you to my darling Jewel or should I say my bride" 

Bella blushes as she and Alejandro share a gentle kiss that slowly becomes passionate as Blainely announces her support over the intercom which makes Bella groan and Alejandro to laugh at Bella as he pats her shoulder as they listen to her announcement.

Blainely: "Attention Contestants looking for an ally in the competition? then I'm your girl or teammate in this case warning offer is a limited time only but not for the talented Bella my offer is very special to her so please feel free to talk to me in private okay okay!" 

After her announcement Bella sticks her tongue out mockingly at the intercom as she smirks back at Alejandro. 

Bella: "Too bad she'll be eliminated before the day is over right?!" 

Alejandro looks shocked at Bella as he pulls her in for another Kiss before they land in another location.

Alejandro: "How did I ever deserve you?"

Bella: "Because you had this" *Points to Alejandro's Heart*

They smile at each other fondly as Ting Ting jumps on Bella's head as they share a laugh about it as Bella strokes Ting Ting's head and get's up and brings him to the Cargo Hold As Alejandro smiles at her disappearing figure.

Confessionals Start 

Bella: "Wow we're soo Close to the final I cannot wait but until then I gotta stay true to myself and of course my darling boyfriend" *Sighs and Blushes*

Alejandro: "The finale is almost upon us and I have many allies I just have to wait like a cocodrilo a devilishly handsome Cocodrilo"

Duncan: "Oh man I want Courtney gone more than ever she's soo annoying!!!"

Courtney: "My plan is simple Get rid of Bella she's soo annoying and nobody cares that she's really close to Alejandro???!!!!

Confessionals End

Bella's Point Of View
As we land in China i took out my phone and took a lot of photos i couldn't help myself China is so beautiful.

But Blainley tried to be in my selfies which i quickly put away as the challenge had begun i sprinted my way past the boys and made my way to the top ignoring Blainley along the way the Drama Queen!!!.