No One Eggspects The Spanish Opposition

So Bella is on the Villain's Team how will she cope with Courtney? Find out on Total Drama All Stars!!!! And here is Bella's Outfit for today along with a pair of Fake glasses (To match her outfit)!!

3rd Point Of ViewThe villains are enjoying their breakfast with Bella drawing in her sketchpad and colouring in her designs with Heather glaring at her from behind her back

3rd Point Of View
The villains are enjoying their breakfast with Bella drawing in her sketchpad and colouring in her designs with Heather glaring at her from behind her back.

Gwen: "Wow is it nearly done?"

Bella: "Yep just need to finish this design and then bang i get to work on it!"

Gwen ruffles her hair as Bella gently smacks her hand away as she puts on Fake glasses as she flicks her hair causing Alejandro to drop his spoon in awe.

Heather: "You look nerdier than before i know it sounds impossible but here you are doing it so....."

Alejandro: "Heather Please! I think she is adorable as ever while wearing those"

Bella blushes and gets up off her seat and kisses Alejandro on the cheek before going outside with Gwen as Alejandro smiles at her as she waves back with Heather glaring at the two of them before going over to Alejandro with a disgusted look on her face.

Heather: "Great they've already bonded! I hate to say it but maybe we should form a Temporary Alliance to avoid being voted off Allies?"

Alejandro: "Agreed" *Kisses her hand*

Heather: "Ugh Gross you have a girlfriend you know!"

Confessionals Start

Alejandro: "She trusts me ha soon once the time is right i will shame her with the help of Mi Amor we will win it all!"

Heather: "He thinks i trust him Ha! That's his one way ticket to Flush town and after that Bella will be easy to crush!" 

Bella: *Drawing in her sketchpad and looks up* "What? I have to start plans on Wedding Dresses for example Zoey, Sierra and Gwen! i can hardly wait!"  

Confessionals End 

Bella's Point Of View
As i walked out of the Spa Hotel with Gwen Duncan ran up to her and kissed her while i looked away as i left the couple to go into the woods. It was my safe heaven to sketch my fashion or to gain inspiration for an upcoming piece.