Zeek and Ye Shall Find

With Mal in an alliance with Alejandro and Bella will the couple be able to stick together? Find out now!!!

3rd Point Of View
As Alejandro is relaxing in the hot tub Bella joins him as he brings her closer to him as she wraps her arms around his neck as she makes out with him.

Both of them not noticing the glares the two are receiving from a mysterious figure who spots Bella's notebook as he smirks and grabs it.

Bella: "Ah this is the life no worries, no stress, no Courtney.... at least not yet anyway!"

Alejandro: "Si I agree Mi Amor this could be our life after the show"

Bella: "Isn't our life always together and here I thought I was the forgetful one"

Alejandro: "Oh your in so much trouble!"

Bella: "Oh no the horror!!! Tell my sister I love her!"

Alejandro chuckle before kissing her neck leaving a hickey on her neck as she tries to cover it up but Alejandro stops her.

Alejandro: "No trates de cubrir mi querida joya" (Don't try to cover it up my darling jewel)

Bella smiles at him as she kisses his cheek as the butler arrives and hands Alejandro his soda which Bella chuckles at.

Alejandro: "This is the life we will have after one of us wins the million dollars!"

Bella shivers at the thought of last time as Alejandro wraps an arm around her waist and holds her close to him again.

Alejandro: "And this time no one will stop us!"

Bella: "Amen to that"

Alejandro: "Butler would you like to hear a story about me?"

The butler walks off but Bella slips him $50 as he saluted her as she stares at Alejandro again.

Alejandro: "I was born a beautiful man"

His story gets interrupted by Chris as the couple roll their eyes and groan in annoyance at his arrival.

Chris: "Hey roomies since my cottage got destroyed looks like I'll be spending much more time with the audiences favourite couple!"

He takes his towel off as Alejandro covers Bella's eyes and leads her away from him.

Chris: "Hey when's the wedding you two love birds!" *Laughs* 

Bella doesn't hear Chris as she is already inside but Alejandro hears and smirks but soon notices Bella sketchpad missing as he puts on his shirt and trousers again.

Alejandro: "Ugh! Que Frio!"

Bella: "Aw my poor Ali! Don't worry I'll make sure he won't annoy you"

Alejandro: "But of course my little Phoenix as long as you're here I'm feeling much better"

Bella laughs and holds his hand as they both spot an open room with light shining from it.

Alejandro: "Que? What have we here?"

Bella: "Well only one way to find out come on"

Bella grabs Alejandro's hand as they both enter the room filled with cameras aimed at particular spots on the island.

Alejandro: "So this is how Chris knows all, All the footage since we arrived here?"

Bella looks through the DVD's with one of them being labelled 'Alejandro and Bella's sweetest moments'

Alejandro places his arms around her waist as the two of them smile at each other until they both spot a DVD case the two of them were looking for.