Planes, Trains and Hot Air Mobiles

Oh My Gosh the final 3 can you believe it!!!!!!!! Here's Bella's outfit for today and lets get started!!!!

3rd Point Of ViewAs Alejandro wakes up and stretches while looking down at his darling Jewel sleeping Soundly beside him he gently wakes her up as Bella rubs her eyes and kisses Alejandro on the cheek as he blushes and smiles at her

3rd Point Of View
As Alejandro wakes up and stretches while looking down at his darling Jewel sleeping Soundly beside him he gently wakes her up as Bella rubs her eyes and kisses Alejandro on the cheek as he blushes and smiles at her.  

Alejandro: "Good morning my darling Jewel are you ready to get beating by me!"

Bella tackles him gently to the floor surprising him as they both laugh and kiss one another as Bella ruffles his hair causing him to fake pout at her who she kisses him on the cheek.

Bella: "You mean when I beat you don't worry I promise you when I win your family get's the money except your awful brother he doesn't deserve it!"

Alejandro smiles at her and stands up and helps Bella off the ground as the couple go outside the plane wreak and see Cody and Sierra talking which Bella silently squeals at.

Bella: *Whispers to Alejandro* "We're totally getting invited to the wedding!!!"

Alejandro laughs at her as the two walk over to Cody and Sierra.

Cody: "Hey Bells had a good sleep for today!"

Bella nods her head as she gives Cody a good luck hug and also gives one to Sierra who is in a wheelchair.

Sierra: "Oh I just wish the four of us could've been in the final that's just like Chris to do that to me!"

Alejandro nods his head as he wraps his arm around Bella's shoulders as she smiles at him.

Alejandro: "Si I agree but sadly it must be this way I wish you luck Cody!"

Chris then comes over to the group still sad about his plane being broken but when he isn't looking Bella takes a selfie with everyone.

Chris: "Bella!!! Really my poor plane and my hot tub!!!" 

Ting Ting comes running out of the plane and goes on Bella's shoulder as she picks him up and hugs him as he nuzzles into her neck causing Cody to awe at her making Alejandro jealous and pulls Bella closer to him.

Bella: "Aww Ting Ting  you can't come with me this is dangerous for you luckily Chris has Offered to look after you isn't that fun!"  

Chris: "What??!"

Bella hands over Ting Ting to Chris but not before Kissing the top of his head to which Ting Ting licks her cheek as she laughs at this before heading back to Alejandro.

Chris: "Ummm..... Okay your challenge today is to make it to your final Destination today Hawaii but don't worry being the generous host I am I'm supplying you all with Communicators so you can all talk friendly with one another!"     

Chris hands out old walkie talkies as Bella tries to work it out but fails as Chris starts the Challenge for the trio.

Bella: "I'll see you two gentleman at the finishing line after me ciao!!"