Niagara Brawls

So no Elimination for Courtney boo but things might change for Bella as we head to Niagara Falls for our next challenge wink wink ☆☆☆☆ By the way this is Bella's Dress for the challenge.

And this is what she is wearing before that

3rd Point Of View As the interns drag the seven remaining contestants into the cargo hold Owen has a strange dream about Alejandro betraying him but wakes up to see everyone falling from the sky so he screams at them to wake up

3rd Point Of View
As the interns drag the seven remaining contestants into the cargo hold Owen has a strange dream about Alejandro betraying him but wakes up to see everyone falling from the sky so he screams at them to wake up.

Owen: "Guys wake up!!!"

Everyone wakes up screaming except for Bella who quickly grabs a hold of a swan boat which everyone quickly copies her just in time as they land in the water. 

Bella: "That's what i call a Swan dive!! *Laughs along with Duncan*

Courtney: "Shut up Bella and just keep peddling!"

Bella rolls her eyes as Alejandro sniggers at her as they hold each others hand in secret.

Suddenly they discover that they are heading directly towards Niagera Falls with them making last requests if they survive.

Cody: "If we survive I'll let Sierra kiss me!!!!"

Bella: "If i live i'll design Sierra's wedding dress!!!"

Sierra: "WHAT!!!!!"

Sierra quickly saves everyone from falling to their deaths as Alejandro lands on Bella as she smirks at him as he blushes.

Bella: "Didn't think you fall for me that easily huh?"

Alejandro: "Haha very funny now here let me help you up!"

Alejandro helps her out as Courtney glares at them but is interupted by Cody getting kissed by Sierra.

Bella: *Takes a Photo* "That one's a keeper!! Hey Sierra i claim Maid of Honour at your wedding!!!"

Sierra hugs Bella as they both laugh not noticing a blushing Alejandro while a laughing Owen and Duncan are looking at him.

Confesionals Start