Newf Kids On The Block

So it's official Bella and Alejandro are dating!!! Let's start the story and btw the 1st outfit is what Bella is wearing today for the challenge and the 4th outfit is for The London Challenge.

3rd Point Of View

As Bella and her sister are playing a card game the rest of Team Chris look to a sad looking DJ trying to ask for an alliance. Owen is looking nervous as he is trying to find the best way to ask DJ for an alliance.   

Noah: "It's just like asking a girl out!" 

Owen: "Oh Hey DJ Noah thinks your legs are nice!"

Bella and Izzy fall over laughing as Noah sends them a death glare towards them which Bella gives him a even scarier death glare back at him and smacks him on the back of the head.

Bella: "Come on guys let's give DJ a break he's been through a rough time as it is already we shouldn't force him to make an alliance lets give him some space ok"

DJ: "Thanks Bella but why would you help me?"

Bella: "I feel bad if you wanted to lose you shouldn't have pick me as your modal so I'm just helping you out ok buddy?"

DJ nods as he gives Bella a hug as she sits back down again next to Alejandro and her sister again as Tyler glares at DJ but is interrupted by Courtney falling out of the vents.

Bella: "Well Boys looks like we got a spy on the plane! Let's throw her out!!" 

Izzy: "Yeah Shove her Shove her!!!"

Courtney runs back into First Class again with Izzy hugging her sister and stealing her hat in the process putting it on Alejandro's head making him smirk at the two of them.

Bella: "Izzy you have 5 seconds to run!!"

Izzy runs off leaving Bella to go hide while Bella looks around for her hat.

Alejandro: "Looking for this Jewel? I got to say I never realised how much detail you put in your fashion"

Bella smiles at him as she takes her hat back and adjusts it again while Izzy comes running back in and tackling her to the floor again making them both laugh and making Alejandro and Tyler smile at them.

Confessionals Start

Alejandro: "I'm so lucky right now me and my Jewel are finally together you hear that Jose Bella is mine!!!" (Bella walks in) "Ahh Jewel I.... umm...!!!"

Bella: (Giggles) "Yep all yours!!! (Kisses Alejandro on the cheek and then leaves leaving behind a blushing Alejandro behind) 

Confessionals End

Alejandro's Point Of View

As we landed in the water I swam over to Bella as she smirked at me and held my hand under water I squeezed back as she smiled at me as we made our way onto the boat I went up first then grabbed my Jewel's delicate hand which if we were alone I would've held it all night long but for a short while is worth it every time.

When we got beside Team Amazon I saw Bella making faces at Courtney which made me laugh and nudge her shoulder lightly as she pulled an innocent face on me god this girl is amazing and mine.

That's when we heard the bell of Doom as Bella calls it before I started to sing I grabbed an accordion that was lying on the Boat and looked at Bella with a smirk as I started to play it.

Song Starts

Alejandro: We're heading down to Newfoundland, that rocky eastern shore!

Owen: I'll have the shrimp, mussels, cod, and the lobster thermidor!

Gwen: I can't get a thing to bite, so we better get there first!

Bella: Can't wait until we get to shore and win First Class

Courtney: It's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy! Yes! Go on, DJ, your turn! (DJ silently shakes his head)

Tyler: Izzy, you're a nut-bar, but you sure can catch a fish!

Izzy: Thanks, there, B'y, you're right kind to my partner, he's Irish. And if you want the next drill, he's all yours!

Bella: Call my sister Nut bar and I will throw you off the boat!

Sierra: Gwen, do you see?

Gwen: Could it be? Steer hard starboard side!

Courtney: It's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy!

DJ: No, you can't catch me, with a sea shanty!

Song Ends

As we finished I saw my darling Jewel silently clapping at me but glaring at Tyler I loved that side of her she was like a rising Phoenix who shines brightly through a dark night but as we reached the shore Bella and Izzy did a backflip from the boat to the shore and bowed at the end of it.

When we arrived inside the cabin I saw Bella fast asleep on the table next to Izzy who was staring at her as she was silently squealing as everyone tried to keep her quiet to let my Phoenix get her rest.

Noah: "Weird I thought Bella was fully awake?"

Owen: "No she woke up cause her little panda buddy had a nightmare and she stayed up with him to keep him company! it was so adorable"

Alejandro: "Amigos I suggest that we let Bella sleep she has done so much for us that it is time we do the same for her"

They all silently agreed as Bella was still asleep when Chris entered which made him confused while we all nodded our heads knowing this he continued on with his cousin Jered to start the Challenge.

Time Skip After the challenge  

When we joint wined with DJ I saw Bella still sleeping so I picked her up bridal style and brought her onto the plane while everyone else was still celebrating our win. As I place her onto the seat in First Class I saw her starting to wake up and did a cute yawn I'm so glad we're alone right now.

Bella: "Oh no how long have I been sleeping for oh god I'm so so sorry!!!"

I made her quiet by placing my lips onto hers which resulted in her in my lap as we made out in complete privacy before our team could get here she placed her head onto my chest and snuggled into me and I looked into her eyes as she smiled at me.

Me: "Te amo mi pequeña Phoenix" (I love you my little Phoenix)

She knew what I meant as me and my mama taught her some Spanish words for her to use to impress her sister and family as she blushed as we kissed again and she fell asleep again.I rested my head on her head until I heard my teammates coming in so I rested Bella head on my shoulder as I greeted my teammates as they took a photo of my sleeping Jewel with her phone then handed it back to me to give to her later.   

End of Episode 10 sorry it's so short didn't know what to write!!!!