Evil Dread

So Finally Bella and Alejandro are back together YAY!!!!!! So let's continue on!! this is Bella's Outfit Today. Now let's get started on Total Drama All Stars!!!

Bella's Point Of ViewAs I slowly woke up from my daily dose of Slumber I saw Sierra taking a photo of me as I just laughed at her antics

As I slowly woke up from my daily dose of Slumber I saw Sierra taking a photo of me as I just laughed at her antics.

Sierra: "Hey there's the future Mrs Burromuerto !!!" 

I blushed as I threw my pillow at her as I got up from my bed and looked over at Zoey as I was drawing in my sketchpad as Courtney complained about Sierra taking photos of us sleeping but I didn't care less.

Zoey: "Oh Bella what are you drawing?"

I showed her my latest design as Zoey and Sierra came over to me and admired it in awe as Chef threw Breakfast into the cabin and did a creepy horror movie reference which was awesome!!.

I wore my latest dress design which I made over the summer which shocked Sierra and Zoey as I posed in front of them while tying my hair in a ponytail as we took a selfie together while joking about in the cabin.

Zoey: "Wow Alejandro is definitely gonna flip when he sees you!!"

Sierra: "I know the fans are flipping out already once they saw the first episode!!!"

I blushed before turning back to the mirror again and fixing myself before going to my suitcase and getting items from it and holding them as the girls looked at me in confusion as I gave Zoey and Sierra their gifts.

I got Zoey a brand new top and Sierra a new outfit as well as a necklace. They gave me a hug as we made our way out but I waited for Gwen to come out because I still believed that she was a hero as well.

I saw Gwen com out as I ran up to her and gave her a tight hug as she looked at my outfit in awe as I gave Gwen her present but I gave her Alejandro's as well.

Me: "Do you mind giving it too Ali I'm just to shy at the minute you know cause of?" 

Gwen: "Say no more don't worry about it Bella in fact he wouldn't stop talking about you even after Eliminations!"

I blushed as I walked on ahead of her and walked next to Cameron who nearly got tripped by Scott but I saved him as I pushed Scott to the ground as he looked annoyed at me but one sharp glare and he was running.

Cameron: "Thanks Bella how do I repay you?"

Me: "Ah it's nothing Cameron anything for a friend!"

Cameron: "Oh but I feel I should repay you somehow!"

Me: "Aww stop being so Adorable!!"

I hugged him as we made our way to the Challenge which was on the beach. 

As soon as I walked onto the beach I heard people gasping as I smiled at the camera as some people were whistling at me as I rolled my eyes playfully at them as I sat down and started to sketch again.