Chapter One: ~Beginning~

Dylas and Kyo{A.K.A; Frey} ;D

~.~.~.~.~

Chapter One: Scene One

“Dylas?” Kyo said, surprised. “That’s your name?”

The Enemy that she just killed suddenly flashed and he appeared, just like Amber did. The guy seemed to hesitate, but not in shyness—but in annoyance.

“Yea,” he said, “what of it?”

She grew speechless. How could someone be soo…rude? Seeming just saved your life—or spirit. She huffed.

“Hi,” she said cheerfully, trying to be bubbly to ‘win his affection’. “I’m Kyo—“

“What a stupid name, not around here are you?” he said bluntly.

She blinked then glared, “Neither are you.”

He suddenly looked around, “Where are we? Can you tell me?”

She looked around also, then glanced back at him, “You don’t remember anything?”

He looked blankly at her, “I can’t say I do, Miss.”

She grinned, “Please, just call me Kyo.”

“Why’d you come here?” he suddenly asked.

“I…came here to save you, you see.” She started slowly.

“I don’t see,” he barked, “that’s why I asked.”

“You don’t have to be so rude about it!” she barked back. “Considering I just saved your fucken life—!” she gritted out. Her hands were clenched to her chests. Her fighting gloves were still equipped; but she’s gotten so used to them that they somehow brought…comfort to her.

He stayed quiet, and then sighed. “Pfft. You don’t look like the type to swear.” He cocked his head to the side, observing her.

‘So he chooses now to check me out huh?’ She couldn’t help but think.

“Well…consider yourself ‘special’ because I don’t.” she professed.

“Hm..” he sighed. “I just got back to this World and I’m greeted with this, what a pity.” He murmured.

“What was that?” she barked.

He glared, “You heard me.”

“Stupid horse,” she murmured.

He glared. ‘I heard that’.

She glared back. ‘You were supposed to’.

He glared harder.

Then suddenly…

“Hey…Frey—I mean Kyo, man, I still can’t believe you changed your name.” a pretty blue-haired boy ran up behind her. “Oh, so you managed to free it—him, sorry.” He smiled sheepishly to ‘Dylas’.

“So there’s more of you..”Dylas whispered, awed.

The blue-haired boy glanced at Kyo. “Um…yes.” He replied. “You didn’t tell him, or at least, introduce us—the townsfolk?” he directed to Kyo.

She looked away, “I got distracted.”

He scowled. “Anyways, yes, there’s a town nearby…and we’ll happily let you stay.” He smiled.