Chapter Three: "Obsession"

***Previous chapter: Yes, they did have sex…***

Chapter three: “Obsession”

***Third Person***

“Gah!”Kyo shot up from the bed. She sighed, rubbing her eyelids. ‘Can’t sleep…’

She felt rustling, then the warmness of ‘Vishnals’ arm draped over her waist. “What’s wrong?” she giggled at the feeling of his voice being vibrated against her stomach. He laughed, “How mature,” he teased.

“Meh,” she leaned against him, rolling on top of him, placing her head over his chest, she propped up her head on her arm, then she opened her eyes and gazed down at him.

Even with his eyes closed, he could feel her stare and laughed, “Stooop, it’s embarrassing,” he gushed.

She laughed, “I’ve never felt this way before Vishnal…and…” she trailed off. He gave her a reassuring smile and lightly traced her jawline. She sighed, looking away, “I’m just scared…ya know?”

He tightened his arm around her waist, pulling her down against him, he ruffled her hair, “Yea, I get it, in fact, I felt that way…yesterday..” she groaned at the memory of ‘yesterday’.

She sighed, “You were scared?”

He looked up at the ceiling, “Yeah, for a split second—I thought that…I thought that you’d choose…Dylas.”

Dylas?” she chuckled, “Have I ever shown affection towards him, Master?”

She felt him shiver and she chuckled.

He softly rubbed her back, while the free hand was running through her hair, “Um…yea, many ways, idiot…” he said it softly, so softly, it made her cringe a little.

She shook her head so fast, he was so sure she cracked her neck; but she didn’t, sadly. “I wouldn’t…”

He gave her a pointed look, “Oh, you would…” she pouted.

“You have no faith in me,” she whispered, “I’m hurt.”

He laughed, “You can flirt with him by…arguing with him.”

“Hm?” she asked, confused.

He sighed, frustrated that she wasn’t getting the picture. “Haven’t you heard of those couples who fight, fight, fight, but they can’t help but love each other?”

She shrugged, and then did a short nod.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

She sighed in exasperation. “Fine, whatever. I ‘flirt’ with Dylas.”

He cupped the back of her head then smashed their lips together. He tilted her head, deepening it. She leaned her body up, straddling his sides. He caressed her hips as he controlled the kiss while she reached up and cupped his cheeks.

~.~.~.~

“Glad you can admit it,” Vishnal smirked.

Kyo snorted and pushed off him, slipping on a robe. “Whatever.”

He stopped laughing and reached out, gripping her nearest wrist and pulled her back to him and hugged her from behind, “Where are you going?”

She softened at the sound of his voice. He sounded frightened. She tilted her head to let him nuzzle his nose against her throat, “Why would you…” she trailed off, unbelieving it, “…think that I’d ‘take advantage’ of you?” At the way his hands tightened on her wrists, she tensed, “—you seriously don’t think that I’d—do that, do you, Vishnal?” At his silence, she grew rigid, “Vishnal?”