Chapter Two: Want to make you mine...

Kyo {Frey} POV:

What was that just now?’ Kyo thought, ‘He must have been teasing again because…he laughed, pat my head, and waved while leaving out my shop door. It was trick.’

‘But, why did I—‘

“You must be thinking really hard about it, huh?” Vishnal said quietly, smiling softly.

I knew that tone, oh god no…he’s hurt. “Vishnal, I panicked, no one other then you has ever made a move like that on me,” I blabbered.

He shrugged, “It doesn’t matter, it’s not like you’re mine…or anything,” he said quietly.

“But I…” I began, but then he shook his head, silencing me.

“It’s okay,” he said.

“No it’s fucken not, you’re hurt! I can tell,” I said, standing up.

He looked surprised. ‘Crap, I’ve never swore in front of him before…’ I was caught off guard when he smiled, “He was right, you do swear.”

The only Jackass that I’ve ever cursed to was…oh crap, they must had been talking about me when I was gone, oh, the shame…’

I grimaced at the thought of them talking about me. What did they say? Oh shit, now I’m curious. Sigh…

“Vishnal…” she sighed, walking towards the bed, placing her hands on his shoulders, “…why does it matter if I swear..?”

He leaned his head on my wrist, the look he gave me was heart shattering…it looked so…broken…

He closed his eyes then looked up at me and smiled, “…because I would have never guessed..”

She sighed again. ‘We’ve never argued…or at least, had ‘break up’ issues’ “..why now?” she whispered softly. “..I get it, Vishnal, you think you don’t know me that well, but…you do, Iknow you do.”

He shook his head, “Maybe in certain areas, but…not in others..”

“What can I say?” I joked, “I’m just full of surprises.”

“I know,” he smiled, “and I love you for that.”

I let that sentence sink in for awhile…

‘blahblah I love you blah blah’

Then suddenly, he chuckled, making my arms shake.

“What?” She asked, confused.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. She kept her hands on his shoulders, looking in his…sparkly eyes. (cx)

“You…were repeating the ‘I love you’ part in your head, huh?”

She smiled, kissing him at the corner of his mouth, “See? You do know me..” she chuckled.

He didn’t follow; which made her nervous.

She awkwardly coughed and looked away.

“The…reason why I’m upset is, well, because, you hesitated.”

“I what?” she asked dumbly.

“You what?” he mocked.

She gave him a blank stare, then rolled her eyes and shook his shoulder playfully, “Shut up.”

He smiled, but as quickly as it appeared, it faded right away. “When he cupped the back of your head, he was purposefully going slowly so that you could have the chance to escape and yet…you didn’t move, at all. That hurt, a lot.” His voice cracked, but just by a little. He looked up at me, and in that small glance, she wondered if he was touching her like this, well, so that she would be able to make the first move.The thought made her laugh, but it was worth a shot..

“Vishnal…seeing you like this…I…heck, I’ve never seen you get this emotional, and the fact that I caused it—“ she choked out, “I just—“

He pressed her back, “Frey—Kyo,” he whispered, “it’s—“

“Just stop—“ ‘—saying that, you’d rather hurt yourself then not forgive me…’ “…stop.” She whispered. “I love you too much to let ‘this’ go, Vishnal.”

He laughed slightly.

She looked up at him, “What?”

“Let me daydream about this, just—one second.” He whispered.

She grunted, “Stop…making fun of me!”

He laughed, “You’re too cute for your own good, Frey—I mean—“

“No,” she said softly, “it’s okay, when you call me that, you don’t have to correct yourself.”

He half-smiled, “But only Venti’s allowed to call you that, remember?” he pointed out.

She shook her head, “Nuh-uh, I never said that.”

He winked, “Didn’t have to.”

She shook her head. ‘Crap, I’m forgetting something…what was it?’

She jumped slightly at the feel of slender hands caressing her right thigh. She looked up and saw Vishnal with a ‘glint’ in his eyes. ‘oh’. “Right…that’s what I forgot to do…hehe…sorry.” He shook his head. He slowly raised her right leg and wrapped it around his waist, pulling her against him. He nuzzled his nose against her neck. She shivered at the light touch. He placed his right hand behind her neck, tilting her head in an angle that gave him access to her neck. He softly nibbled on the sensitive skin. She trembled, wrapping her arms around his neck. While the hand on the back of her neck tightened, he softly leaned forward to her ear and whispered, “…I want to make you mine.”

~.~.~.~.~