Chapter Eight: Writing Helps ¤\( '⌂' )/¤

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” 

"Get some rest for now," Pia suggested, "and we'll continue to train the day after tomorrow."

"After?" Kyo repeated, confused.

Pia answered with a short nod, "Yes. I, of all people, should know that swimming for 9 hours straight would need some resting afterwards."

Kyo smiled sheepishly, "I do feel sort of sore..."

Pia gave her a small smile, "Sorry about that, I get carried away as a teacher--I should have warned you as a friend--about that."

Kyo laughed, 'I noticed.' "No, it's okay."

"Well, good night, friend, and rest well."

With that; she left.

As she started to walk by Nancy's Clinic; she heard footsteps.

She sighed. 'I am so worn out...but it was--ah!'

"Hey, just gonna leave me hangin?" Vishnal smirked.

Kyo sighed and turned around, "One; we live in the same 'castle' and two; I am so worn out..." she added, rubbing her arms.

"Yeah, I figured you'd be sore..." he sighed. "I know this will make me sound stupid, but...do you want to hang out right now?"

She sighed, "Vishnal, not to be rude, but no. I was training all day and all I want to do right now; is sleep."

He nodded in understanding, "Do you want me to make some homemade-relaxing-tea to help you sleep?"

She sighed, "I'd like that very much."

.......

She made a heavy sigh while laying back against the headboard of her bed. She ran a hand through her bangs, pushing it back behind her ear.

"Here you go," Vishnal offered, giving her a relaxing tea.

"Thank you, Vishnal." she said softly, taking a sip. "oh yeah, so how'd I do...during training?"

Vishnal went to the stove to turn the fire off, then returned back to her; sitting near her hip. "You did great, as expected." he sneered.

She smiled. "How great?"

He rolled his eyes, "You improved pretty fast on your first day--all I gotta say."

"Hm." she agreed, "thanks." she mumbled.

He reached forward, tracing her side. Meeting her eyes; smiling.

She shivered, "What are you..."

"When you dived in the water, the arch of your back, well, was beautiful." he said softly, leaning away. "sorry if that felt weird--of me touching you in a...familiar way."

She shook her head, "It's okay, and thanks again; for the feedback."

He sighed and nodded. “Well, I better leave, you should rest now; I won’t wake you tomorrow, you need all the time you need to ‘have a break’. I’ll tell that to Volcanon too. Night.”

With that; he left.

Falling in Love isn't always so Easy. {Rune Factory 4 Fanfiction}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara