Chapter Nine: (Part 2)

This can't be, She thought, then again, it kind of does make sense, I mean, he did always try to force me into having sex, but...with Xiao Pai?

Why is everyone against me? They were never like this until ... Dylas. It's his entire fault, I bet he's spreading things about me. Lies. But why would they believe those lies? Are they so believable? No, this can't be; he's replacing me, isn't he?

Towards midnight, apparently both parties {Boys and girls} were to join together and hang out ...

Meaning that the two, you know who, were going to meet.

Talk about awkward, right? Very.

And they're both very awkward people, especially to each other.

 "Leett's get this Partyyy started, Yeah!" Margaret cheered, opening a bottle of paint.

"Um ... what exactly do you plan on doing with that?" Pico asked.

Margaret blinked, as if that was the stupidest question she had ever heard, "Isn't it obvious?" she said slowly.

Pico answered with a shrug, "Not really."

"What better way to party then show our Artistic styles?!" she cried out, sounding hyper excited.

Dolce gave her usual bored look, but this one was directed towards Marg. "I'm sorry to poop you own party, Margaret, but that sounds kind of ..." she coughed, "lame."

"Does not, take that back!"

Dolce shook her head.

"What are you—Leon!" Margaret screeched. Leon smirked as he held the handle of the bottle of paint, and started waving it around everyone, making splotches everywhere. On everyone's clothes, the cement, the side buildings—you name it.

"Ah!" Pia shrieked, "My ...!"

Leon smirked, "Artistic style, eh? Wouldn't you agree, Marg.?"

Margaret stared, dumbfounded. Then as she interpreted everything; her frown slowly started to turn into a broad smile, and she laughed, "You guys look great, thanks Leo!"

"No problem." he said.

Dylas glared at Leon, "What. The. Fucking. Hell. Leon?" he growled, "I'm gonna kill you."

"No physical violence allowed!" Kyo interjected, finger pointed to his chest.

Dylas scoffed, "Whatever." he turned away from her.

"Hey Dylas," Kyo whispered secretly.

He glanced back at her, "What?"

She held out her wrist, "You can tie your hair with this."

His eyes narrowed, "A scrunchy? What am I to you? One of the girls?" he whisper-cried.

She shook her head and slowly leaned forward, cupping her mouth, "My horse." she cracked.

He leaned away, "Idiot," he muttered.

She laughed, still holding out her wrist.

"Gimme that," he muttered, snatching it off from her wrist.

She gasped, "What's that, you actually know how to tie up your hair correctly? Astonishing. Then again, how else would you handle all that hair?"