Chapter Five: Over ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Chapter Five: Over

“Hey, thanks for letting me stay here Porco,” Kyo said sincerely.

“Noooo Problemo, Frey!” Porcoline bellowed passionately.

“Ah! Why so loud?” Kyo said, shocked, flinching backwards. “And stop calling me that.”

“That’s who you are, eh?” He said happily, “and it’s always more emotional to say things passionately, isn’t it?”

“Passionately, sure,” she agreed, “but yelling? I think not.”

Porco frowned, “Well then I hope you come out of the darkness, dear.”

“I am out the darkness, Porco—“

Kyo?”

Porco and I both swirled around to be face-to-face with, none other than Dylas. “Uuhh…hi?”

 He stopped mid-way of the stairs and stared down at her, glancing sideways to Porcoline. “Do you have business here, or something?” he paused, “or a special order of...food?” he asked uncertainly.

“Um…yea, I guess. I do have some business here with Porco—line.” She corrected herself.

He continued to walk down the steps, “So…while you’re here, do you want me to ‘whip’ something up for you?”

Kyo glanced at Porco for permission.

“Oh go ahead, go ahead.” He said, adding a quick wink at the end.

She blushed slightly, “It’s not like that.”

“Mm.” he replied, “Well Dylas, get to woorrkk! I’ll be in the study with Arthurr, alright?”

“Aye, aye captain,” Dylas replied lazily, slinging a rag over his shoulder and tying an apron around his waist.

“Whoa, I didn’t know you wore the whole…”

“..yea?” he urged.

“…kitchen boy look.

He flushed, “I’m just doing my job, butt out.” He said, turning away.

She huffed, “What…ever.”

He rolled his eyes. “So,” he turned around, and leaned on his back hands to face her over the counter, “anything in particular that you want?”

Ah! Is this guy bipolar or something?!

Weirdo.

She crossed her arms over her chest, “Umm…no, not really. Surprise me.”

He smiled, “Ya sure bout’ that, Sis?”

Sis.

She nodded quickly, “Yeppers.”

Pfft. ‘Yeppers’ Dylas thought, rolling his eyes, 'who says that? She seizes to surprise me.'

She blushed at seeing him chuckle and shake his head, “Uuhh…I got that from Pia.”

“Who?” he asked, turning back around to the cooking counter. ‘What can I surprise her with…oh! I got this..eheh.’ he quickly got out supplies from the fridge and began his work.

“Wow, uh…you really look like you know what you’re doing—“ she questioned.

“I’m a natural,” he replied back cockily, “here, see if you like the taste of this.” He said, reaching towards her.