My BLOODY, BLOODSHOT EYE

OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW....

K so, I'm lifeguarding, right? Tis my job. But it was hot out, and I burn, so I put on sunscreen.  Then I flippin start sweating and the stupid, buggin sunscreen gets in my eye.

... -_- ...

It burrrrrrnnns, dude. It stinngggs.

And I can't do anything about it for 45 minutes till i get my break. I cant wash it out, i cant do flippin anything.   *_<   Unwanted tears stream from that one stupid eye that cant handle JUST A LITTLE SUNSECREEN. At that point all i wanted to do was scratch my own eye out and send it back to bloody heck.

So i finally got to wash it out.. it still hurts now.

Then... you guys aren't gonna believe my idiocy..... it was getting a bit dark. So I'm like, "huh, i wonder where the sun is?" 🤔 So I start searching for the sun, and finally find it. I stare into the sun's flaming glare, and it screams at me, "HEY!! YOU BUGGER, YOU'RE STUPID EYE HASN'T BEEN THRU ENOUGH ALREADY SO I'M GONNA MAKE IT'S SAD LIFE EVEN MORE PAINFUL." And throws its burning balls of fire aka rays into my shriveled up eyes for like a minute.

My version of the sun:

Actuality of the sun:

 *sighs dissapointed in myself* You

.... *sighs dissapointed in myself* You. Are.... Such an idiot.