I Had a Dream...

Here's my weird, crappy dream from last night:

So we were watching Hamilton, and apparently, there's a beach on the stage, and the stage is water. It basically was an indoor beach surrounded by balconies and chairs. So it was like the intermission or somethin and they said we could swim and act with the actors and crew (who, obviously, were controlling and inside robotic sharks) if we could swim out there. So I swam towards the sharks and accidently slammed into one and it's control room. It's kinda like a sub, but smaller and these subs doesn't have a door.. but there's somhow still air in it, cuz... physics? So anyway, I found out which actor was in this sub!? I'll give ya a hint, it was not someone from the Hamilton cast. IT WAAASSSS.....

TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!!!♡♡♡

Oof... now I'm that creepy fangirl who dreams about her favorite actors.............
we shall not speak of this.

Aaaaaannyyyway, the acting thing was supposed to be like a holding breath contest and fight with the shark. So ya know that thing where crocodiles barrel roll their prey? I did that to the robotic shark that's twice my size.. and I think somhow that made Tom fly out of the shark.. so then we had a holding breath contest. Turns out, Tom Hiddleston cannot hold his breath very long.... so   I WOOOOOOONNNNN. And yah.. that's it I think.. weird.

OH YAH! I woke up cuz while I was dreaming about the holding my breath, I was actually holding my breath in real life. So I woke up gasping for air...... smh right now....