"Falling Four You"

(The title isn't spelled wrong. It is actually a pun. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I also hope that you enjoy the new story. :3)

   X sat down on the bare grass, starting to gaze at the many stars that speckled the night sky. He was tasked by Four to think of a challenge for the next episode of BFB. "I hope I don't let Four down." X thought, panicking slightly inside of his head. "What if I can't think of a challenge?" X wondered frantically, trying not to think of the outcome of that situation.

  Just then, X was snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of an object approaching him. He turned his head around, to see Four walking toward him. "What do I say to him?" X's thoughts raced in his mind.

  "Did you think of a challenge yet?" Four's tone was friendly, but impatient. "Umm...I...I.." X stammered. He could only stare at Four in his nervousness. "W..We could have a dance competition!" He suggested quickly. 

  "Nice idea, X!" Four praised him, giving him a pat on the head. X smiled warmly at Four, but Four didn't seem to notice, as he just walked away. X sighed with disappointment. "What a terrible challenge idea!" He exclaimed quietly, burying his face in his hands. 

  "As long as I have Four's approval, I will be alright." X whispered to himself in a drowsy voice, before falling asleep on the grass. 

  X shifted in his sleep, as he dreamed. He dreamed about Four. But, an echoing voice woke him from his delightful dream. "X...X!" He heard Coiny scream from the waking world. "Wake up, X!" He yelled.

  X yawned and stretched. Coiny was staring at him. "Can you take a message to Four?" He asked. X looked at him, a bit confused at first. "Of course." He yawned. "What do you need me to tell him?"

   "I wanted you to tell Four that Pin needs to be excused from the competition for a while, because she is pregnant." Coiny answered. "I'll tell him." X replied, already skipping excitedly over to Four. 

  (Sorry if that was short. I hope you all still liked the story! I will try to update it regularly. :3)